Chapter 50

Randy's POV

"Seth I don't know if we should go out there or not." I tell him and look back at the TV screen, there's blood everywhere, and I'm just not comfortable watching it.

Phil hits his finisher yet again on her and she drops. He goes for the pin.

1..2..

Violet barely kicks out. She's pushing herself way to hard.

The medical people come up to her and wipe some of the blood off of her face and they do the same to Phil.

"I don't even want to watch it anymore," Seth tells me.

I look back at the screen and see Violet outside the ring looking under it for something she can use, she pulls out another chair, a chain with a lock, the crowd goes crazy. She picks up the chair and goes up to Phil and hits him in the head with it which gets her some time.

Violet's POV

I have the best idea. I went up to Phil and hit him with chair to get some time. I lifted him up and put the chain around the turn buckle and around his wrists and locked it so he's stuck now.

He looks at up at me with hatred and anger in his eyes knowing he's stuck.

"UNLOCK IT!!!" He yells and I just laugh.

I purposely set him up on the turnbuckle closest to mom and dad just so they can see.

I look at where they're sitting and they're not even there. Fuck.

I grab the chair I pulled out and hit Phil with it multiple times.

I turn around to find something else I can use on him and I get speared to the ground. I look up and see my Dad standing there. I sigh in frustration and groan in pain. I can never win.

My mom grabs the keys and unlocks the lock trapping Phil.

I crawl back under the ring really quick and grab a kindle stick and hit my dad in the head with it.

I threaten to hit my mom with it but she runs away back through the crowd. Security come out take my dad out. Good. Back to just me and Phil. He's laying on the ground. I pick him up and roll him into the ring to pin him.

1..2..

Fuck! I just want to win against him again, I did it last week, I need to do it again.

I put Phil back into my submission lock which got him to tap out last time so he might do it again.

He screams in pain while I pull him back more.

"Tap!!" I yell at him and he doesn't tap.

I get up and drag Phil to the middle of the ring. I grab a chair that we were previously using and hit him multiple times with it and set it right under his head. I think about it for a brief second and see exactly how he was set up and hit a perfect curbstomp.

I quickly pin him.

1..2..3

The bell rings. I did it again!

I quickly roll out the ring and the medical people come back up to me and hand me a towel to clean up more blood. I limp back up the ramp and take another look at Phil in the ring and see a more blood coming from his head causing me to smile.

I walk back behind the stage and I'm met with Randy, Seth, and Dean in his wheelchair and they all just smile.

I hug them and go up to Dean and kiss him.

"You did it shortie," Randy wraps his arms around me.

I smile and look at Seth, I wanna hear what he has to say because he didn't think I could do it at first.

"I'm proud of you, I know I was doubting you at first but it's just anything can happen in those types of matches and I care about you too much." He tells me. "But I'm very proud of you."

I smile and look at Dean. He gets up but just stands on one leg and wraps his arms around me.

"Baby I love you so much and watching you go through that knowing I couldn't do anything about it hurt me so much but I'm so amazed by you." He whispers and sits back down in his wheelchair.

"Thank you guys I love all of you so much." I smile and Hunter comes up to me.

"Violet come with me to the trainers you may need stitches on your head." he tells me.

"Oh okay." I look at the guys. "I guess I'll be back."

••

We're currently on the way to the bus from getting the stitches in my head. 7 of them bitches.

We go on the bus and I take a nice shower but avoiding the injury on my head.

Everything still hurts so bad. The doctor gave me some pain medicine which I already took and it's supposed to make me fall asleep faster.

After the shower, I put some sweatpants and a tank top on and go back out to where the guys were. Seth is finding something to eat, Dean is sitting on the couch watching a movie and Randy is on the phone with someone.

I sit next to Dean and he immediately wraps his arm around me and looks at me.

"How are you feeling?" He asks and inspects all the stitches in my head.

"Everything hurts still I don't know how you all do these matches." I yawn and Randy comes over with his phone in his hand.

"Someone wants to talk to you." He hands me his phone and I put it up to my ear without looking to see who I was even talking to.

"Hello?"

"Hey Violet." A wide smile forms on my face.

"Roman hey," I laugh. "How's everything going?" I ask him.

"Ehh I can't say it's good because it's definitely not but I love being around my family all the time like this." I hear the hurt in his voice. He's such a family guy and it's so amazing. "But I just wanted to let you know that Me, Galina, and Joelle all sat around the TV tonight to watch you tonight."

I can't help but smile more.

"I think you might be Joelle's new favorite." He laughs. "But I just wanna know how you're feeling because I saw you needed all those stitches."

"I'm okay I'm just hurting. I almost couldn't go no more. Phil had control over me like almost the entire thing." I yawn again. "Shit."

"Alright love I'm gonna let you get some rest and get healed up. Tell everyone hey and all that. I miss you guys."

"We miss you too Roman." I smile and he hangs up and I hand the phone back to Randy.

"So I have an idea." Randy puts his phone in his pocket. "So Roman's Birthday is on Thursday, and I was thinking about we all go surprise him on Thursday since we have 3 days off." He suggested and I nod.

"Sounds good."

"Alright cool. Violet go to sleep you look tired." Randy points to the back of the bus where the beds are.

I don't say anything I just get up and lay down and that's the last thing I remember of that night.

___________________________________________________

GUYS RANDY ORTON WON THE ROYAL RUMBLE AND LIKE THATS MY WORLD AND IM GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA AND LIKE MY FIRST WRESTLEMANIA MY HUSBAND IS THE MAIN EVENT LIKE WHATTTTT

But like Randy's been my favorite for like 11 maybe 12 years I love him so much I can't even put into words it's crazy , just the thought of him makes my bad days, better days.