Chapter 52

Violet's POV

I rush to the locker room, well at least as fast as my body let's me, and see Dean sitting on the couch provided.

"What the hell was that?" I shout not yelling at him exactly just mad at the situation.

"Baby I don't know. C'mon we're going to get you to a hotel tonight, I don't want you staying on the bus with them." He grabs my hand as we walk into outside into the parking area. He rushes inside the bus and gets all the belongings I'll need for a little while.

He pays a driver to take us to the nearest hotel. Dean and I climb into the back and I take in a deep breath. I wrap my arms around him.

Few minutes later we arrive at the hotel and we thank the driver as we get out the SUV.

We rent a room for the night.

We set our bags on the spare bed and I lay down on the bed Dean and I will be sleeping on. Dean heads into the bathroom.

I can't stop thinking about what happened. Why did they turn on me like that? I thought we were supposed to be a family? I pull out my phone and go on the WWE youtube account and see it's already posted and press on it.

Dean comes out the bathroom and lays on the bed right when the video finished loading. He wraps his arm around around me and watches the video with me.

When it's over, I set my phone down on the counter and cuddle into Dean.

"Did you know about that?"

"If I did I would've told you babygirl."

Dean's POV

I'm laying there holding Violet as she sleeps. I'm almost asleep as I hear a phone ring. I groan and lift my head up and see Violet's phone lit up. I reach over past her on the side table and grab it, I look at the name on screen. Roman.

I slide my thumb across the screen and hold her phone up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey Dean. I saw what happened."

"Yeah, we're all confused on why they did that. We're gonna figure it out." I look down at Violet sleeping and smile at the sight of her.

"Is she okay?" He asks with concern in his voice.

"Yeah she seems okay, she's asleep right now. We got a hotel for the night." I tell him and yawn.

"Ohh well just let me know what happens. I'm gonna let you guys sleep."

"Alright bro. Goodnight" I hang up after he says it back.

••

Smackdown

Violet and I are walking into the arena for smackdown. I suggested that she doesn't come in today because of this whole situation but she said she wanted to.

My leg injury is doing a little better. I can pretty much walk without the wheelchair now. Violet suggests that I use crutches but I just have a brace that cover my whole knee and then some. p

"Are you sure you want to come in tonight?" I ask her for like the 10th time today.

"Yes Dean I'm positive it's all going to be okay." she assures me and I nod.

"Okay I'm just protective over you and I don't want you hurt babygirl." We stop walking and I wrap my arms around her as I pull her close to me.

She lifts her arms around my torso and keeps them there. We stay like that for a couple of minutes until we let go and continue walking.

We go into catering I make myself a plate of food, for some reason I felt like I hadn't ate in like 3 days. Afterwards we sit down and I rest my leg on the seat next to me. Violet sits down in front of me.

She looks around and watches something behind me. I turn around to follow her eyes and spot Phil standing there with Hunter.

She shifts uncomfortably when I look back at her.

"Just ignore them I got you baby." I tell her and she sets her phone on the table.

Violet's POV

"I'm not worried about Hunter, just Phil. I know what kind of shit he can do now." I refer to Randy and Seth's attack on me last night. I just can't get my mind off of it.

I look back up from the table and see the exact 2 people that's been on my mind for almost 24 whole hours.

"Do you want to go back to my locker room?" Dean asks when he noticed Randy and Seth were in the room.

"No it's okay." I look down and play with the rips in my jeans. "I can't avoid them forever."

I have so much going through my head right now. Everyone turned they're back on me through my entire life and no one ever stuck around as long as these 4 guys have. Why are they suddenly just changing? We were fine yesterday before Raw. If Phil got Seth and Randy against me, what if he'll get Roman next? Or Dean? My whole mind been messed up since this whole thing happened. No calls, no texts, nothing.

I look back up at Dean. "Actually can we go back?" I ask when i see he's done with his food.

"Yeah babe let's go," he gets up and sort of walks down the hall into the locker room.

Once we get there I sit down on the couch that's provided. When Dean sits down I feel my eyes water, I have to tell him what's bugging me.

"I have to talk to you." I look at him and I'm already
crying. I never really cry over losing people unless it's these 4 guys, they mean way to much to me and I can't lose them. Especially Dean. He's helped me through so much and I can't lose that.

"Sure what's up?" he uses his thumbs to wipe all the tears that's already fallen.

"I'm scared that Phil is going to pull you in whatever trap he has set. I can't lose you Dean you don't understand, I love you entirely too much to lose you over Phil..." I go to continue but he cuts me off with his lips on mine.

"Baby shh stop I'm not going anywhere I promise so don't ever worry about that," He holds me into his arms as I cry. I rest my head on his chest and look out on the whole room.

This is gonna be a long night.

_________________________________________________

HEYYY SORRY THIS SUCKS I HAVE THE WHOLE NEXT CHAPTER PLANNED AND THE DRAMA WILL BE MASSIVE SO JUST WAIT

so i'm thinking of doing a chapter in Phil's (CM Punk) POV ... what do you think?

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

please vote and comment it really helps me out