Chapter 11

(HEY GUYS SO SINCE I'VE BEEN DOING SOME CRAPPY CHAPTERS LATELY, I'M THROWING IN A REALLY LONG CHAPTER WITH A FEW SURPRISES IN HERE😊😋 LET ME KNOW OF WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER)

Violet's POV

"Your actions have consequences Violet. We didn't forget what happened on Raw" She looks up at the Titantron and a replay of me beating up Phil on Raw plays.

I look over at Phil and he's glaring at me. Seth and Randy look at me while I lift the microphone back up to my lips.

"I'm not completely sure if you have seen what Phil did after that!" I point at the Titantron and the video of Phil calling me worthless and throwing me down the stairs comes on.

Seth and Randy have to stay in character while we were onscreen but I can tell they were pissed.

Stephanie turns to face me. "You have consequences Violet" she smirks at me and so does everyone else besides Randy and Seth. "Your consequences will teach you not to mess with authority"

Hunter walks up and kicks me in the stomach, knocking the wind out of me and did a pedigree and Stephanie did the same. Big Show and Kane did a choke slam. Phil did the Go To Sleep. The security team came up and started kicking me in the ribs, obviously not caring that they're broke. Randy came up and did an RKO being careful but making sure it looked real. Seth came up and did a Curbstomp. I roll to the corner of the ring so no one can do anything anymore

I fall off the side of the ring when a bunch of dr's run up but I pushed them off. "get the fuck off of me"

I slowly but surely got up, almost falling a few times. I walk backwards up the ramp not keeping my eyes off of them. I pick up a microphone.

"This isn't over!" I yell at them before disappearing behind the stage barely walking. After I'm out of cameras view, I collapse on the floor holding onto my ribs because they hurt worse than before. I think I broke more ribs.

"Damn it!!" I scream frustrated. I pick up one of the tables. I throw it across the room. I walk down the hall pushing past people when I walk into Dean and Roman. I need a hug from them.

I run up to them and hug them both and they immediately hug back.

"It hurts so bad" I wince in pain.

"I know babygirl. A we're gonna take you to the trainers room and get you checked out okay?" Roman said and I nodded.

~Two Weeks Later~

Deans POV

Me, Randy, Seth, and Roman woke up early because it's Violet's birthday today. She told us that no one never celebrated her birthday so we're gonna celebrate it.

Me and Violet has gotten really close in the last few weeks. She's really sweet and she's exactly like me, and she's cute. wait I can't say that.

We have 6 days until wrestlemania and we're in a big tag team. Me Roman and Violet against the whole Authority.

Anyway, Roman is making us all breakfast while Seth went out and is getting decorations for a party we are throwing Violet and Randy went out to get presents for her.

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and I take it out and look at the number that texted me. It looks familiar.

_________

From|| 368-364-6838 (I typed in Random numbers, Idk if that's a real number)

Hey xx

_________