Chapter 14

Violet's POV

I'm freaking terrified right now! I'm too scared I can't even move, I'm just standing there not leaving my feet from my spot on the ground.

I'm aware I know how to fight but I'm too scared to fight back because I know what they would do and what would happen.

Phil finally stands in front of me. I made the biggest mistake by coming out here at 12:30 at night.

"Long time no see" Mom smirks at me.

"I haven't seen this slut in a long time" Dad pushes me to the wall. This brings back too many memories.

"Let me go" I say below a whisper. Dad grabs my wrists and holds them above my head, holding them with one hand. I try to get out his grip but he's just holds me tighter.

Phil comes up and slaps me across the face. I wince as the burning sensation burns through my cheek.

"Stop" I say and try to grab cheek but again, dad holds me tighter. I already feel bruises forming around my wrists. 

Then they started the beating I got everyday but worse because they are obviously stronger.

"We will see you soon you worthless shit" Mom laughs and walks away with Phil and dad behind

After they left, I'm left laying on the ground with nobody around until I remembered I had my phone in my pocket. I'm actually surprised they didn't take it.

I pull it out and call Randy.

"Hey Violet what's up?" Randy answers almost immediately

"Randy help" I say and my voice was cracking. I feel tears run down my face.

"Babygirl what happened?!" he basically screams in the phone. I hear him run out the bus through the phone.

"I saw Phil, Mom, and Dad. They reminded me of my past" I stutter as I try to sit up but I can't move.

"Where are you at baby?" he asks.

"I don't know I've never seen this place before. There's a small building here and there's a small lake behind it." I explain as best as I can so he can understand.

"I think I know where you are" he says. "I'm gonna stay on the phone with you okay?"

"Okay." I lift my head up off the ground to see My dad walking back up. Damn.

"Randy, my dads coming up please hurry." I say with my voice shaking.

Dad snatches my phone out my hand and hangs up the call.

"give me my phone back" I shouted.

"shut up bitch I'm not done with you!" he yells at me.

He rips mine and his clothes off.

"please stop" I beg him. This brings back more memories.

"nope. Bitch you deserve all of this!!" He yells and slams into me and starts raping me.

After about a minute of me trying to get out, which causes him to go harder, I hear someone run up. I look over and look through my tear eyes and see Randy.

Randy tackles My dad off of me and begins punching him. I find my phone on the ground. I reach and grab it. My whole body is sore.

Randy Knocks him out and he walks over to me. He carries me in his arms. I wince in pain.

"I'm sorry babygirl. Do you wanna go to the bus or Hospital?" he looks down at me. He sets me down on the ground and takes his shirt off. He puts it over my naked body and picks me back up.

"Bus. I wanna sleep" I say and sit my head in his chest. I fall asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

Randy's POV

I feel so bad for her, she's doesn't deserve this. We're here to protect her from everything and she always ends up getting hurt. We are the worst brothers ever.

I kick the bus door so someone will open it because I don't have any free hands to do so.

Roman opens the door and sees me with Violet. He walks up and takes her from me. I walk in the bus and sit on the couch.

"What happened to her?" Roman asks and sets her on the other side on the couch. Dean and Seth look over from the game they were playing. Looks like they made up. Dean jumps up off the couch at the sight of Violet.

"We stopped in her hometown and she went out to think and she saw her parents along with Phil. She called me telling me to help her. I kept her on the phone while I came to her. Her dad came back and raped her." I said and looked down at her.

Dean looks really upset.

I don't think they should date because Dean is gonna hurt her. Dean hurts every girl he gets.

Violet shifts and her eyes open a bit and she looks at us.

"Are you okay shortie?" Roman asks her. Roman cares so much about Violet.

She shakes her head no and Dean looks mad.

"What's wrong Dean?" Roman asks him.

"I'm gonna go kill her family! They can't hurt Violet and get away with it!" He shouts and Violet looks up at him.

"Dean please don't" she says with a weak and sad voice.

He turns back around to face her. "Why? I thought you want your family gone. You said you hated them and wanted them dead" He says

"I do but I'll do it. I wanna take care of them." She says and holds her stomach.

"Violet you're gonna need help with them." his voice rises at her. "Stop acting like you can do everything because you can't!!" He yells at her.

Violet looks scared and she moves closer to Roman.

Roman's POV

Violet moves closer to me because Dean just yelled at her. He had a few drinks earlier so he's a little tipsy. He doesn't mean what he just said.

I put my arm around her and pull her close to me. She rests her head on my chest.

"He hates me." she says and wipes her face assuming that she's wiping tears.

"No he doesn't sweetie. He had a few drinks, he'll forget about it. I swear." I kiss the top of her head. I lay down a little bit to get comfortable knowing that Violet is gonna sleep here and I will too.

I feel Violet lay next to me and she sets her head in my chest and falls asleep