Chapter 31

Violet's POV

Seth and I walk into catering hand in hand. My eyes glance around the whole room and spot Dean sitting alone drinking what seems to be a soda.

"What would you say to a date this weekend?" Seth smiles while he tosses a blueberry into his mouth.

"Sounds perfect." He grabs my hand and rubs his thumb over my knuckles.

Renee walks up to Seth and I. I look up at her with the most irritated look I can make.

Camera guys run up and start to record us. What the hell is going on?

"Awe what's wrong? Upset that Dean left you? Well guess what? Dean's mine now and I should've known it wouldn't of had taken you long to find another guy, considering that you are the biggest slut out there." She smirks and grabs the soda that Seth had grabbed to drink and pours it all over the top of my head.

In the corner of my eye, Dean sits there watching our every moves.

I jump up off my chair and tackle Renee to the ground and throw multiple punches at her, connecting them to her face.

I honestly don't know if this was part of the script that I hadn't read, or what exactly was going on but I just wanted to kick Renee's ass.

I feel a bunch of arms wrap around me all at the same time and lift me off Renee. I keep swinging at her hoping to make one more decent punch but she was too far.

I already knew it was one or two of the guys that are holding me right now. Dean just sits there and watches Renee hold her face from where it's been punched too many times.

I laugh at the fact that he's not even getting up to help her but I'm also confused at the same time, I thought they were together.

Renee crawls over to Dean and lays her head in his lap considering she's on the floor and he's on a chair, there's a height difference.

Whoever lifted me off of Renee put me down so I'm actually standing now but his arms are still around me I think to stop me from continuing my attack on Renee.

I look down at the arms and see the familiar tattoos of Randy. And Seth comes up to stand in front of me.

"Baby don't listen to them, all the haters are jealous, don't let them bother you. You're a better person than them." Seth tells me and pecks my lips. 

I look up at Randy and smile.

"He's right sweetie. Everyone that hates on you is just jealous. Don't listen to them shortie." He kisses the top of my head.

••

I never noticed how long it takes Seth to get prepared for a match, my match is coming up and I haven't seen him since that incident with Renee.

"Good luck in your match tonight, I know how it is not being here for a while and then how it is on your first day back, your body won't corporate with you very well." He warns me. "Just be careful"

I felt a pair hands make there way to cover my eyes.

"Guess who?" I smile realizing its Seth but I just wanted to mess with him.