Chapter 21

REALLY LONG CHAPTER COMING UP!!😊

___________________________________

*Towards the end of the match*

Violet's POV

Stephanie just hit me with the pedigree leaving me laying motionless on the mat. Dean and Roman are in the same condition as me.

I see Randy and Seth in different corners of the ring looking like they are doing the Punt and Curbstomp to Dean and Roman.

Here it comes... the moment our team goes from 3 to 5.

Before they start running up they give each other a look, I'm assuming they're making sure they're doing the same thing.

When they start running up they turn their direction, heading towards the Authority and attacking them. The crowd goes nuts.

I start pulling myself up and so does Dean and Roman making the crowd go more wild.

Roman sets Hunter up for the superman punch but when he goes for it, Hunter moves causing Randy to get punched instead knocking him completely out.

We all do our finishers to The Authority leaving me to pin Stephanie for the win.

We all raise our arms in Victory, besides Randy, making the crowd cheering even louder.

Dean grabs my hand and pulls me into him. He kisses me softly causing me to feel sparks.

Maybe I do like him more than a brother.

We all head backstage leaving the authority laying in the ring.

As I'm walking towards my lockeroom, I feel someone pull me into a different room. Damn it's dark.

The lights flicked on and I'm met with Dean's face making me calm down a lot knowing it's not like Phil or someone.

He moves closer to me.

"I know you loved that kiss just as much as I did. You and I both know that you like me. More than a brother" He lifts my head up with 2 of his fingers making me look into his eyes.

He's so right! I just wanna kiss him again.

"Yea I do. I like you a lot. Please just kiss me" I beg him and he does. After we pull away I wrap my arms around him and set my head in his chest, just standing there.

I feel him kiss the top of my head making me smile widely.

"I love you Dean." I say in his chest. I don't even think he understood me.

"I love you too babygirl" he smiles.

We stand like that in a comfortable silence when we hear the door open breaking that silence.

I turn my head and see Roman and Seth standing there with a smile on their face.

"What? Why are you smiling like that?" I laugh pulling away from Dean.

"Because you guys are cute" Roman chuckles a bit.

"yea yea yea" I laugh harder. "Are we gonna go to the bus now?" I look up and ask him consider he's like a giant to me.

"yea lets go. It's boring in here" Dean says looking at Seth and Roman.

"Yea Randy is already in there. That superman punch you gave him gave him really got him out of it." Seth informs us.

"Ohh. Let's go" I say and grab Deans hand so we can walk out. "Wait wait. I have to pee" I run off to the hall with all the bathrooms and storage closets.