Chapter 54

Violet's POV

Well it's the day we go to Roman's and I know Randy and Seth will be there because they told Roman already. I'm really not wanting to see them but I'm there to see Roman, not Randy or Seth.

Dean and I pack up our rental and we will be on the way.

"You sure you want to go babygirl?" Dean asks me as he starts up the car. "Because if you don't feel comfortable we don't have to go."

"Yeah I want go I want to see Roman. I'm not worried about Randy or Seth." I tell him and Dean rests his hand on my leg but I don't mind.

••

When we get there, I see the same bus that I been spending almost a whole year in already. I wish everything was back to normal with us. Its been 3 days without them and I can't do it. I know I have Dean but I want Randy and Seth too.

"Baby nothing is going to happen. I'm not going to let anything happen." He tells me and we get out.

He grabs a tight hold of my hand as he knocks at the door.

I can feel my face light up at the sight of Roman. I haven't seen him in so long.

I immediately let go of Dean's hand and I hug him. I missed him so much.

"Hey shortie. How you been love?" He smiles causing me to smile. He does his little handshake thing with Dean.

"I'm pretty good. Happy birthday by the way." I look past Roman and see Randy and Seth looking at us from the couch. Dean tells him happy birthday as well.

"Thank you. You don't have to stay if you're not comfortable being around them." He says a little bit above a whisper so they don't hear him.

"No I'm okay I wanted to come to see you and JoJo and Galina and I'm not going to let them ruin it." I see Jojo jump off Randy's lap and runs to the door.

"Hey Auntie Violet!!" She smiles and hugs my leg causing the biggest smile to form on the 3 of our faces.

"Hey sweetie." I grab Deans hand again.

We go inside and I sit at the table with Dean. Galina comes in with boxes of pizza and sets them on the bar and hands all of us a plate. Randy and Seth grab their pizza and sit in the seats right in front of Dean and I. Roman looks at me from the end of the table to make sure I'm okay and I quickly nod.

JoJo looks around the table with a confused look on her face.

"Uncle Seth?" She looks at Seth until he looks at her for her to continue.

"Why did you and Randy beat on Violet?" She asks and looks between Randy Seth and I. Roman immediately looks at her not knowing what to say. I know he wanted to fix it.

I look down at my pizza uncomfortable with the situation and I can tell everyone is noticing. I try not to let it bug me but I can't help it.

Dean sets his hand on my leg to try to reassure me that it was okay and nothing was going to happen.

I slightly look up to look at them and Seth finally speaks up.

"It's what we had to do." He says takes a bite of his pizza.

I look at Dean knowing he's not too pleased with the answer, he has a blank expression written on his face but in his eyes showed anger. I know the only reason he's keeping it together is because it's Roman's birthday and Jojo is here too. I can tell Roman realizes it too.

"It needed to be done." Randy looks straight at me and we stare at each other for a while. I can feel the sadness in my eyes and the slight anger, mostly covered by sadness.

I break the stare down Randy and I looked back down at my pizza again. I don't feel like eating anymore. I slide my plate away and look down and Dean's hand on my leg. I grab his hand and squeeze it, when I do that he knows something is wrong. He immediately turns to look at me and he sees all the sadness in my eyes. I get up and set my napkin down on the table and walk to the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and slide down the wall and bring my knees up to chest. I feel tears fall down my face, as I think back on everything.

I know I seem like I'm over reacting but when you have people that pretty much saved your life and then stabs you in the back, it hurts. A lot. I can't explain it.

They tried so hard to make me happy, and now when I'm finally happy, they tear me down and make me upset again. I knew this all the way back in the adoption center, that they were only gonna be nice for a certain amount of time.

I know I said that I wasn't going to let them get to me but it's hard now. I may have only a little bit of time left with Dean. He may be in on it too.

I just want to know what I did to them for them to hate me.

I guess I'll never know.

_____________________________________________

Sorry it's short and probably bad 😭