Chapter 25

Dean's POV

Omg it's really Violet! I found my babygirl again! Sad thing is, she doesn't want us around her anymore.

"Violet, babygirl, please stay with us. We all love you very much and we don't want to let you go" I explain to her and she continues to try to get me to let go of her.

"Dean please let me go. I'm a new person now, I can't stick around with you guys my whole life." She cries. "Now please let me go."

"I can't let you go. You mean to much to me, you're the only one I really love and care for." I feel tears run down my face.

"I'm sorry Dean, but I can't." She looks really upset about it.

I look at Seth and he has a mixed of expressions on his face.

"Can you at least think about it?" I ask her and she looks up at me and nods.

"Thank you babygirl." I smile and kiss the top of her head.

Violet's POV

*The Next Day*

I told Dean that I would think about staying with them again and honestly, I have been thinking about it. My life has been an absolute hell since I left, like worse than it used to be. I've been put into the hospital more and it's been horrible.

I just walk around the town and I continue to think of the good and bad things of living with them again.

I look down at the fresh marks I had created on my wrists 2 nights ago. I thought about the events that occurred that night that lead me to doing this to myself.

*Flashback to that night*

"You're just a mistake." My dad tells me as he continues to beat me. "We never wanted you!" He shouts.

I just lay there groaning in pain watching my own father tell me this and him beating the life out his own unwanted daughter.

"You are a worthless bitch and I hope you die!" He yells again. He continues beating me until all I see is all darkness.

*End Of Flashback*

If we wanted me to die so much, I was gonna let him have his wish. I was just gonna make myself bleed to death, not that he wouldn't care or anything.

I'm broken out of my thoughts when I run into someone, I look up and see the familiar face of my very own brother.

I thought he got put into jail for longer than this.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to" my voice shakes.

"Move bitch!" He shouts and pushes me into the wall.

I suddenly feel this gain of confendence in me so I punch Phil square in the face.

"Don't fucking tell me to move bitch!!" I scream at him and punch him again and he doesn't even fall. All he does is stumble back a bit and hold onto his face.

"You better run bitch!" He shouts and starts chasing after me and I run around town and spot the specific tour bus I was hoping to find.

I run up to it and start banging on the door. I look behind me and see Phil close behind.

"Open up please!" I bang on the door louder and the door opens to the sight of Randy.