Chapter 32

Dean's POV

Damn. I really lost my love, my princess, the only one that has came into my life and changed it. No one knows exactly how much she had changed me, I'm the only one that knows. Not even she knows.

The real reason we had adopted her was because Roman wanted me to change my ways. Randy really wanted to have a kid to love and care for.

I was too out of control before we had adopted her, I was sleeping with girl after girl, drinking beer after beer. I was a wreck. I was getting arrested and I was suspended from WWE for a while but got my job back.

All Roman wanted was for me to change, Randy had told me, Seth, and Roman that he was thinking about adopting a kid. I would of never thought that adopting Violet wouldn't of had changed me as much as she did.

Thats why she means so much to me, she's changed me more than anyone ever has, she's so special to me.

Waking up that one morning and seeing Renee in the bed absolutely broke me, and then seeing pictures of us kissing while I was drunk, killed me. I knew that it's gotten all over the Internet, I knew Violet had saw it, I had nothing to do, I knew I lost her.

"Hey Dean" I hear Roman's voice behind me. He walks up and stands next to me.

"Oh hey Roman" I look over at him.

"You okay man? You seem kinda out of it."

"I need to talk to you about everything." I tell him, realizing that I haven't actually had a real one on one conversation since Violet came.

"What's up?"

"Okay so I'm pretty sure that you have noticed but like you said before we adopted Violet that she would change my drug and alcohol habits, and she has. I didn't ever think that I would end up dating her, but she's absolutely perfect in my eyes, like a masterpiece. She has changed everything about me. And I had gotten drunk one day and Renee was there and I couldn't help myself, I woke up and she was still there. This is literally the biggest mistake I have ever made. She's the first one I have liked and actually cared for, there hasn't been any other girl who has done this to me." I explain to the only guy trust "and going on Raw tonight made everything worse, I was forced to say something that was the complete opposite of what I need to talk to her about. It sucked Roman. And seeing her with Seth tops everything off, he sucks at choosing girlfriends. I thought I loved Emily but I don't. I really love Violet and I don't know what to do."

Roman's POV

Wow. I didn't think Dean's issue was this bad, I didn't think he loved Violet either. I would've never thought that Violet have that big of an impact on him. I honesty don't know what to say.

"Well.. I don't know what to say other than to hang in there. I know it's hard, I can try to get Violet to talk to you but I don't really know how well it'll work but I'll try." I look scratch the back of my neck. "Are you riding on our tour bus or you riding a different one?" I asked trying to change the subject a bit.

"I'm actually driving myself. I know it would be stupid if I went with you guys. Randy probably hates me because I cheated on Violet, Violets pissed I already know, and I can't fucking stand Seth right now." He replied and rolled his eyes mentioning Seth's name.

"Okay. I'll talk to Violet and let you know what she says."

••

I walk into the bus and drop my stuff on the small couch in the corner. I look on the other side of the small room and notice Violet and Seth sleeping on the couch together.

Dean needs Violet so much more than Seth does. Violet is so good to him and that's what he needs, he's been through hell his whole life, I don't want him to go through this anymore, especially with the one he claims to love.

This is way to much thinking for me.

I lay in my bed and try to fall asleep on a clear mind.

I feel myself drifting off and then I hear and a faint ringing, sounds like my phone but sleep had already taken over me before I could answer it.

••

I wake up to what seems to be the middle of the night, it's not bright enough to be morning yet. I still continue to hear the ringing sound that sounds like it's my phone.

I grab my phone and see Dean's name written across the top. I slide my finger across the bottom of the screen to answer the call from him.

"Hello?" I rub my eyes 

"Roman. I really need you at the hospital" Dean groans into the phone.

"Why what happened?"

"This drunk guy was driving and so was I and he slammed right into the side of my car and I'm stuck in the hospital. I'm getting stitches in my leg because my whole leg got cut open and I'm gonna need you to come pick me up." He explains.

"Okay I'm on my way." I hang up the phone and check the time seeing that I only slept for 30 minutes.

I roll out the bed and see Randy, Seth, and Violet still on the bus.

I tell the bus driver to head to the hospital.

___________________________

GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG😭😭 IVE BEEN SO STRESSED OUT LATELY AND I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO THINK STRAIGHT. JUST TRYING TO FIGURE MYSELF OUT I GUESS

••

But feel free to comment + vote