Chapter 22

Violet's POV

I wake up still in Dean's arms. I look up and see him still sleeping, he's so cute with his hair all in his face.

I find my phone on a table next to the bed. I check it and see Hunter texted.

From Hunter: You have a match against the whole Authority tonight after you attack all of us on the beginning of RAW.

"That's so unfair!!" I scream and throw my phone across the room not caring if it breaks.

"What's wrong babygirl?" Dean's deep sleepy voice fills the room. Damn that's hot.

"I'm sorry I woke you up Dean" I look at him.

"Its fine. What's wrong sweetie?" He asks again.

Seth walks up to me and hands me his phone.

"Randy wants to FaceTime you" he says and kisses my cheek. I smile at him and unlock his phone to FaceTime him. His face pops up on the screen he looks like he hasn't slept in ages.

"Hey Randy" I smile at him.

"Hey sweetheart. How are you feeling?" He smiles back.

"I feel really sick. I just wanna get better." I tell him.

"I know how you feel. I can't wrestle for 2 weeks." he says. "I broke my ribs from Roman's spear."

"Hold on a minute" I tell him when the doctor walks in.

"We're trying to get all of the poison out of you but it's hard. We're also trying to get it all out before you leave, which could take a few days." The doctor says.

"I have a match tomorrow I have to go tonight. Can I go? Please" I beg the doctor.

"Uh yea I guess. Just be careful."

"Okay I will." I look down at Seth's phone and see Randy.

"I can go to my match tonight Randy!" I say excitedly "I'm gonna think about you during my match." I smile and he smiles back.

••

So Raw is about to start and I'm feeling so much better than I did this morning.

I haven't seen Randy since last night during our match because after I left the hospital I went straight to the gym. I miss him a lot.

I'm in Catering with Dean Roman and Seth.

"I hear there's a new diva. You should go meet her" Dean says and feeds me a French Fry.

"I don't get along well with girls. They're too squeaky and girly." I tell them and they chuckle lightly.

"Excuse me? Bitch we're not Squeaky" I turn my head and see Nikki and Brie standing over me.

I turn to head back to Dean. "Oh. Did I forget to mention how slutty and bitchy girls are here too?" I smirk and face the twins again.

Before I can I know it Nikki's hand smacks my cheek. I hop off the chair and flip the table over.

Brie takes a small sip of her glass of water when Nikki whispers something into her ear. Brie pours the water onto me making me pissed.

I tackle them to the ground and punch them both. I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist and lift me up off them.

"Stop let me go!" I yell at him.

"Babygirl, calm down. Don't worry about them right now, You have a huge match soon." Dean whispers in my ear, calming me down.

"I'll get you back! You just wait girls!!" I scream at them while Dean carries me to where The Authority stands waiting to start off the show.

Hunter and Stephanie goes over the script with me when Hunter's music plays and they walk out.

I'm still really mad at the twins, so mad, I'm shaking.

"Hey hey hey. Calm down babygirl. I got you." He whispers in my ear, calming me down.

I love him so much. He knows exactly how to calm me down.

"I love you so much Dean. You're the best" I smile with my face in his chest.

"I love you more baby" He says and kisses the top of my head.

I look over at the TV and I listen closer and hear they called me out already.

"Good luck sweetheart" he tells me and let's me walk out into the crowds view.

I walk down the ramp and didn't notice until now that Phil was with them. Great.

Phil stares at me while I slide into the ring, leading me to give him Death stares.

Phil starts getting in my face and we start arguing before he pushes me back into the ropes. 

I stand there processing what he just started when I charge at him, tackling him to the mat, punching him multiple times.

I feel someone tackle me from behind and start punching me, then I feel kicks come along too.

I groan in pain and hear people run down the ramp into the ring. I can already tell that it's Randy Dean Seth and Roman. They all pull the authority off of me and attack them. I still continue to punch Phil in the face while Stephanie punches me as well making me a little lightheaded.

When I think the guys finish off the authority, they pull Stephanie off of me and then they pick me up, dragging me off Phil.

They take me out the ring while I keep trying to get them to let go so I can get to Phil again. Stephanie crawls to the side of the ring, picking up a microphone.

"You better get yourself straightened up because on Tonight's main event, you, and only you will go against Kane, Big Show, Cm Punk, and J&J security. And don't be upset when your so called family doesn't come to the ring because they are banned from ringside." Stephanie tells me the news I already knew to me but I had to act surprised on TV.

So I grew an angry expression on my face and looked around for a microphone. When I finally got one I brought it up to my lips.

"Don't worry. I'm gonna take out each and every one of you before my match and when I do that, I'll be left with an easy match." I smirk and hold the side of my face from where Stephanie was punching me. The crowd cheers louder when I said that

I walk backstage and hug the guys.

"Thank you for helping me. I was starting to lose it. I was getting all lightheaded." I tell them.

"It was no problem Babygirl" Dean says and kisses the tip of my nose. "Just be really careful out there later shorty, we don't want you getting hurt."

"I will" I smile at them. "I need to weaken the authority before my match. can you guys stay with me In case they try to gang up on me?"

"Of course we will. That's what brothers are for" Roman hugs me.

This won't be so bad... I'll make sure I'll win