Chapter 35

Randy's POV

I watch at Violets eyes flutter open but she immediately shuts them back close due to all the lights shining in her eyes.

I'm right next to Violet since that's pretty much my daughter. I don't care how Seth, Dean, or Roman care about them, that's my daughter.

I feel so damn bad for Violet, no matter how hard we try, she just gets hurt, I hate it so much. She's the sweetest person ever and she doesn't deserve this.

I feel tears fill my eyes but I blink them away just because I don't want Violet seeing me like this.

She fights to keep her eyes open while she looks around at us.

Seth grabs her hand and kisses it.

I honestly like Violet better with Seth than with Dean. Dean is a good guy, it's just his past just makes me scared that he'll treat Violet bad. I feel like Seth is a better person for her and he'll treat her right but I'll respect Violets decision no matter what.

"How you feeling babygirl?" Seth rubs his thumb over her knuckles.

"Shitty. I don't understand why they can't leave me alone. I never did anything to them." I watch as she fights the urge to cry. I lean down and wrap my arms around her.

I feel the shoulder part of my shirt soak up while she's crying. I rub her back to try to calm her down but it doesn't work. I just let her cry.

I look at Roman and Dean at the end of the bed and Dean is just sitting there in his wheelchair with guilt written all on his face. Roman walks up next to Violet.

"It's better to talk about it love. What's bothering you? You know you can tell us" he says just above a whisper.

She lets out a shaky breath. "I don't want to talk about it right now." I watch as more tears roll down her cheeks.

"Baby, whenever you want to talk about it, you know we will always be here for you. No matter what." Seth pecks her lips. "And we're not leaving you here by yourself, you'll always have one of us in here with you." Seth smiles at her.

Violet looks up at me. "I wanna tell you now, just you." She looks at Seth. "I'm sorry Seth, I need to talk to Randy." She looks down at her hands while Roman, Dean, and Seth head out of the small room.

"What's up babygirl?" I look down at her while she looks at all her bruises and scratches around her arms and legs.

She lets out a sigh before she starts talking. "I know how much you're gonna decline this but I really think that i need to go, I'm putting you guys under way too much stress and I feel awful. I know that it's my fault that I keep sneaking out but..." That's when she stops and just continues crying. I wrap my arm around her and rub her back.

I feel so bad for her. I know that this kinda her fault for sneaking out all the time but she doesn't deserve to be treated like this.

"Babygirl shh" I kiss her forehead. "It's okay, just don't leave okay? We'll figure everything out. We really want you to stay safe but you keep lying to us to sneak out. Sweetie, you can't do that, we feel like the worse brothers ever. If you keep doing this, they'll force us to put you back into the adoption center and trust us, we don't want too." I feel tears fill my eyes at the thought of Violet not being with us anymore.

She looks up at me with countless tears rushing down her face. "I'm really sorry, this is all my fault. Please don't take me back there." She wraps her arms around me and lays her head in my chest. "I'm so sorry Randy. I won't sneak out again, I promise." I watch as more tears run down her face. "You guys are the best people ever and I would never trade you guys for anyone else. I took you for granted and I'm so sorry." I wipe all the tears falling from her eyes.

"It's okay love, I love you so much and I would absolutely hate if you leave, nothing would ever be the same." She looks up shocked at my words.

"Really?" I saw a small smile form on her lips. I nod slightly. "No one has ever been so protective of me or ever loved me as much as you all do."

I zone out of my thoughts when I hear the door shut. Seth and Roman walk in and sit where they were previously sitting.

Violet looks at Seth. "Where's Dean?" She asks in a small voice, a little above a whisper.

"He's out in the hall with a fan, he'll be in here soon." Seth grabs her hand. I can tell just by the reaction on her face that it was a lie, but I decided I'd bring it up later.

I stand up from my seat. "I'm gonna go get some water or something, I'll be back in a few minutes." I walk out of the room and look for Dean.

I knew since he wasn't with Violet anymore, he would be back to his old self; smoking and drinking. I know he loves Violet, like a lot, but he made a mistake and needs to face the consequences.

I see him going down the hallway, I rush up to him. "Hey, where are you going?" I could tell by the look on his face that he was leaving.

"I need to go take care of something, I'll come back later," he tries to leave but I stand in front of him.

"Before you go, I'm sure you're gonna go to the bar like your old days but, just know that leaving like this is gonna make Violet feel worse. She's already feeling awful, her knowing that you're going back to your old drinking and smoking self because of her is just gonna make it worse on her. Seriously Dean, you're just gonna make it worse." I walk off leaving Dean alone in his thoughts.

________________________

So I just wrote this whole chapter in like a hour at school, lmao this class is too boring.

Feel free to comment + vote