Chapter 12

Dean's POV

What. The. Fuck?! I can't even think straight. I feel betrayed because of Seth.

"Emily?" Is all I say. She just stares at me. Then everything came to me.

"You cheated on me for Seth?!" I yell standing up, feeling the anger in me. In the corner of my eye I see sorry in Violet's eyes. I told everything to her about Emily.

"I'm sorry Dean!" she looks down. "Seth treats me better than you did" After she says that I broke down. I feel tears fill my eyes. I push past Seth slamming him in the wall.

"I fucking hate you Seth!!" I yell and run out the bus. I sit against a tree and feel tears run down my cheeks like a little baby.

Emily had a really big impact on me. I loved her so much and seeing her again just makes me love her again.

Fuck! I don't know if I love Violet or Emily! like 3 minutes later I hear the bus door close. I look up and see Violet walking up, she sits in front of me and her hands are all bruised up.

"What happened to your knuckles babygirl?" asks concerned, grabbing her hand. Holding her hand feels so right.

"Emily's face met my knuckles. Dean I'm sorry I pounded Emily's face in like that. I just couldn't let her make you feel that bad and get away with it. I care to much about you Dean to let someone do that" she looks down.

I lift her chin up with 2 fingers and lean in until I feel my lips press against hers. This feels even better.

I know now I love Violet more.

I pull away and look at her in the eyes "I'm sorry Vio-" I start before she cuts me off.

"Don't be sorry Dean. I like you a lot." She smiles causing me to smile as well.

Violet's POV

I didn't lie, I do like Dean a lot. He's one of the sweetest guys I know.

"Violet? Will you go out with me?" Dean asks breaking the silence.

I look up at him grinning ear to ear.

"of course I will Deanie" we both get up and I hug him until I get tackled down to the ground. I look up and see Emily throwing punches and they connect with my face.

Dean tries to get her off but she throws her elbow back, hitting him on the side of the head, knocking him out cold.

I keep trying to block her punches but I just couldn't do it.

"Get the fuck off!!" I scream at her.

She just punches me harder. Everything slowly starts going black.

I wake up on the couch Dean laying next to me looking down.

"Are you okay babygirl?" he asks moving the hair out of my face.

"I don't know" My vision clears a bit and I see Roman and Randy standing around me. My first thought is 'Where's Seth?' But I don't wanna mention him around Dean.

I sit up a little bit and feel my head getting all dizzy. I just lay my head on Deans chest. I pick up my phone and see my reflection on the screen. Black eye, hand prints on my cheek, bloody and bruised nose.

"My head hurts Deanie" I groan in pain and hold my head.

"I know sweetie" he kissed the top of my head. "Go back to sleep babygirl"

I look up at him "I wanna get up though" I stare into his eyes.

"I can look into your eyes all day. You have the most beautiful eyes baby" Dean smiles and pecks me on the lips. Roman and Randy stare at us. oh yea we didn't tell them about me and Dean

"I asked Violet out earlier and she said yes" he smiles. Roman smiles and Randy looks unsure. I'll talk to him about it.

"Awe. You guys are cute" Roman says and we both smile.

I slowly get up with the help of Dean and go into the kitchen. I set my head on the table.

"Oww" I groan in pain. I hear the door to the bus open and close then I feel someone sit next to me.

"Violet?" Seth calls from next to me. I pick my head up off the table to look at him. Let's just say, Seth is not my favorite person at the moment.

"what? You're going to tell me you're sorry for what Emily did? Or do you want me to tell Emily I'm Sorry? Well I'm not! You caused all of this!! You kissed Deans Ex-Girlfriend that he loves so much. He just lost his brother because of your stupid ass self! Seth he's broke! Yet he still puts a smile on his face for me! He asked me out to get his feelings from Emily away! You ruined my Bestfriend!! If I was Emily and you tried to kiss me, I would push you off because I know it would be wrong, but no! You're just a Backstabbing Selfish little bitch!! Just get your shit and leave! I don't wanna see you ever again!!" I yell at him and get up. I run out the kitchen to my bedroom.

I lay on the bed and cry my eyes out. I don't even feel bad for yelling like I just did. I'm gonna be honest, Seth deserves it.

Randy's POV

"...You're just a Backstabbing Selfish little bitch!! Just get your shit and leave! I don't wanna see you ever again!!" Me Roman and Dean hear Violet yell at Seth. I've never heard or seen her so mad before.

We see Violet run through the small living room and into her room. I'm debating whether I should go talk to her or let her cool off. I can tell Dean and Roman were thinking the same thing.

Seth walks out the kitchen, walking through the living room, Dean glaring at him, he stands in front of the door.

Violet opens the door quickly, pushing Seth into the wall. She punches him repeatedly, harder and harder every time.

He falls on the floor with Violet still punching him. Soon she starts slamming his head into the ground.

"I fucking hate you Seth!! You lost every inch of my trust! I trust someone and they ruin that trust, expect me to NEVER trust them again!" She yells louder and louder with every word.

She walks back into the kitchen and grabs a 6 pack of beers and goes back into her room.

This is gonna be a long night.

__________________________________________

OHHH DRAMA!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!