Chapter 20

Violet's POV

I wake up and Notice I'm on the bus. Oh thank god I didn't have to walk. I open my eyes and see all the guys standing over me.

"Why are you all standing over me like that?" I ask them confused.

"We thought you died because you were sleeping for hours and didn't move or anything" Dean chuckles a bit. I smile at him. "You slept for 15 hours"

"Anyway, what are we doing today?" I ask them still laughing slightly.

"We have interviews and signings today" Roman says and gets up off the floor "we're leaving in like 20 minutes so you better get ready kiddo" he walks in the kitchen.

I get up and get dressed into a pair of blue jeans and a Pair of Dean's shirt and that I cut up so it would fit me with a pair converse. I brushed my hair out and grabbed my phone.

I walked out to face the guys. "I'm ready" I said giggling when Dean notices my shirt.

"Wow thanks for stealing my shirt" he laughs as well.

"no problem Deanie" I laugh harder.

We go into the mall we are signing at through the back doors so no one would get noticed. They're were the more popular superstars here, like the guys, John Cena, Phil, Paige, AJ, The Bella Twins, Hunter, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, and The Wyatts.

I was sitting with all the guys but in the middle Dean and Seth.

••

In the middle of the signing Phil kept glaring me and giving me death stares. I try to ignore him but whenever I look up he was just there.

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. I know I shouldn't look at it during a signing but I couldn't help myself.

From Phil- I can't wait til Sunday I finally get to get my hands on you. I'll make sure you stay in the hospital for weeks. I'll embarrass you in front of mom and dad because they'll be there. You won't want to show your face afterwards, you'll be too embarrassed. That's a promise.

I slowly put my phone back in my pocket and continue signing fans pictures.

After I signed for the last fan, I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. I check my phone again and see more messages from Phil. They read similar to the other one.

I don't know what I did to him for him to hate me so bad. I just don't know. I don't even realize I'm crying until I say my mascara running. Damn it! So much for that "waterproof" mascara

I groan and grab a paper towel. I try to clean it off but it just smudges more. I rub my makeup off my face for another 10 minutes until I see it's all completely off.

I hear someone knock on the door.

"Violet? are you okay? You seemed upset." Dean says on the other side of the door.

More tears flow out my eyes when I read yet another message from Phil. All I need is a hug from Dean. I know he will protect me from everything.

I walk over to the door and pull it open. I jump in his arms and wrap my legs around his waist. I also put my head in his neck and cry my eyes out.

"OMG Babygirl are you okay?!" he wraps one arm around me making sure I don't far and the other one rubs my back.

"Please tell me what happened" he begs.

"I-I'm Scared Dean" That makes me should like such a baby but I'm really scared.

"Why? Whoever or whatever it is, I'll do anything to fix it. Just please tell me." he says in my neck.