Chapter 33

Violet's POV

"I was crossing the intersection and this drunk guy rushes through it and slams right into me. Now I have to sit here and rest for months. It's gonna be so boring because now I have absolutely no one." I wake up and hear the familiar voice of Dean.

I open my eyes and see Dean laying on couch located on the other side of the bus. He's entire leg is wrapped up in a black cast. 

He apparently got into a car accident.

I look up and see Roman looking down at me causing me to giggle a bit.

"Hehe. Hi"

"Hey babygirl" a small smile forms on his face.

I look back over at Dean and his eyes were glued on me, looking at him, caused him to turn away. I turn my head completely around and see Seth peacefully sleeping. Awe

I kiss his slightly chapped lips and slide under his arm, off the couch, careful not to wake him.

I walk to the bathroom, feeling Deans eyes glued on me again. I close the bathroom door behind me. I zip back up Seth's jacket because it appears it had gotten unzipped while I was sleeping.

I check the time on my phone, ignoring all the text messages, phone calls, and notifications that popped up. 4:26. Damn. I should just stay up anyway.

Doing my morning routine of washing my face, brushing my hair, brushing my teeth, I notice another small piece of folded paper under the soap bottle.

I unfold it and it reveals another note from Seth.

Whenever I think of you I just can't help but smile.

I smile and read it over and over again, he's so sweet I don't think I deserve someone as sweet as him.

Finishing up my morning routine, I walk out and change into a pair of high waisted shorts and Seth's shirt that I stole from him. I grab my black converse and slide them on my feet. I grab my small bag off the cold bed containing, my phone, money, and other miscellaneous items.

I walk into the guys view, which only Dean and Roman noticed me because Seth and Randy were still sleeping.

I head towards the door only to be stopped by Roman's hand wrapped around my wrist.

"And where do you think you're going this early in the morning?" He laughs at his own 'dad' type attitude.

"I don't know, just out," I lied right through my teeth, knowing exactly where I'm going.

"Okay kiddo, be back in a few hours, we've got some training to do, then we got a few interviews." He informed me. I nod, agreeing with him.

I head out the door and walk down the streets finding the place that I need right now.

Roman's POV

••Few hours later••

I check my phone after the drive to the gym hoping Violet had answered my text asking her where she was, you know she should've been back a hour ago but still no response from her.

She's been doing this way to much recently and it's been pissing me off but I always decide to keep my mouth shut.

I give her another call and let it ring. I honestly wasn't surprised hearing the annoying lady at the end telling me to record a voicemail. I end the call and drop my phone in my gym bag, sighing in frustration.