Chapter 9

Violet's POV

When we get to the bus i wait for either Seth or Dean to get out the car so i can get out. They both get out and i follow behind Seth, i cant stand to look at Dean right now. We walk in the bus and I go straight to the back of the bus and lay in my bed.

A few minutes later, I hear someone walk in and i cover my face up with the blanket so i can pretend I'm sleeping.

"Violet?" Randy calls for me. I don't respond to him. "Violet i know you're awake." I feel him lay down next to me. He wraps an arm around what he thinks is my waist but it's my broken ribs.

I wince in pain and he immediately moves his arm "I'm so sorry babygirl" he apologizes. "Anyway whats wrong? You only said one thing in the car the whole time. Something is wrong. I know it." He grabs my hand.

"I just wish you guys would just forgive Seth. I forgave him and he did the most shit to me. He didn't have a choice." I looked down and turned to face him.

He is so hot. His abs, eyes, his fucking everything makes me melt.

"I forgave Seth already, even though he beat the shit out of you with a chair, i forgave him. I will never forgive Phil though." He kisses the top of my nose. "Ill go talk to him" he sits up but i grab his arm.

"Talk to him in the morning. Stay here with me. Please" I look up at him. He lays back down. I smile at him and he pulls me into his chest.

I put my arm around him and put my head in his neck. I fall fast asleep forgetting everything that happened today.

When i wake up, Randy is still laying there and he's sleeping. I smile at him and slowly get up. When i sit up i feel an excruciating headache from my minor head injury

"Where are you going?" Randy's deep, tired voice echoed in the room. Thats hot.

"Kitchen. Im making breakfast." I say and walk out. I walk through the bus and head towards the front where the kitchen was and I see Roman sitting there

"Hey Roman" I smiled at him. He smiled back.

"Hey kiddo, you feeling okay?" He asks me. I shrugged.

"I have a shitty headache" I sat down next to him when I noticed that Roman already made breakfast. I set my head on the table.

"Here, take this. It'll help" he said and set 3 pills in front of me with a glass of water. I took the pills and set my head back on the table.

I feel Roman rub my back. Its so relaxing. Everyone looks at Roman as a dangerous guy but in reality he's so sweet.

"Do you want some food. I made pancakes." He smiles when i lift my head off the table at the word pancakes.

"Duh" i laughed and he handed me a plate of food. He took the glass that the water was in and poured milk in it. I take a sip of it and set it down.

I soon take another sip and spit it out and started freaking out and Roman looks at me.

"Are you okay?" He asks worried. I shake my head.

"I'm allergic to milk!" I yell scared of whats gonna happen. Seth, Randy, and Dean run in and i feel my throat tightening up and it gets hard to breathe

Thats all i remember then everything goes black.

I wake up in a hospital bed and everyone is surrounding me while memories come back.

"Hey babygirl. how are you feeling?" Dean asks me.

"Good. I feel fine now." I say and Smile. "Can we leave now?" I ask and they nod.

SKIPPING TO SMACKDOWN

Since the guys have a match on Smackdown tonight, we obviously have to go. I have to go out there and explain why I did what I did.

Dean and Roman have to call out Seth And Seth has to act like he's better than everyone. Dean and Roman have to attack Seth.

I'm hanging out with Randy in catering when Phil walks up. I hold onto Randy.

"I got you babygirl" Randy whispers and kisses the top of my head.