Chapter 5

Violet's POV

I wish I had made a friend while I was at Smackdown earlier. I don't even wanna look at the guys right now. I've only been with them for less then 24 hours and I know I don't trust them.

I continue punching on the bag when Seth comes up.

"Look Violet I know you're mad at us, but please let us explain" he sounded upset. I just ignored him and continued what I was doing.

"Violet please" he begged while the other guys came up. I felt them watch me.

"Leave me the hell alone!" I screamed harshly at them and grabbed my stuff and walked out the gym and ran. I hid wherever i know they won't find me.

I found an empty arena and hid in the hallway and cried. I laid on the ground and eventually fell asleep crying.

Seth's POV

I know we screwed up and read her journal. We wanted to know about her past and why she's the person she is. I barely knew her that well but I could tell by the way she ran out like she did, she wasn't gonna back unless we found her and brought her back.

We all ran out the gym and went the direction Violet went. Once we got to where a bunch of buildings were I knew she was in one of these buildings. So we split up.

Randy got the arena since it was bigger and me Dean and Roman got these smaller buildings. The 3 of us got 2 or 3 buildings to look around in.

Randy's POV

Arenas look much bigger with nothing in them. I was gonna call for Violet but if she's sleeping I don't want her to wake up and run away. I look in the main part of the arena and then looked backstage.

I ran through the halls and saw a body laying on the ground. It looks like Violet. I run up to the girl and it is Violet! I texted the guys in a group chat saying I found her.

I picked her up bridal style and walked out the arena. I saw Dean Roman and Seth run up to me, clearly worried.

"Is she okay?" Dean asks me

"I don't know she was sleeping in an empty arena when I found her." I handed Dean the bag of her stuff.

We went back to bus and I laid Violet on her bed.

"I feel awful for grabbing that journal and looking through it." Dean said and put his head in his hands "she probably hates all of us now and hates me the most"

"Just calm down man. We'll talk to her. Take it easy" Seth patted Deans back.

Violet stirs a little bit and sits up. She still looks mad.

"Why didn't you leave me where I was?" She snapped at us

"Look Violet I'm sorry I looked in that journal. I shouldn't have touched it when I saw it said don't touch on it. I'm so sorry" Dean said and I can tell he meant it and so did Violet.

She got up and hugged Dean and he immediately hugged back. She hugged all of us too.

"It's okay. I was over dramatic about it anyway" she looks down. "What all did you read?"

"The first few pages and those drawings of me" I laughed a bit. Her faced turned red and she hid her face.

I sat next to her and put my arm around her "don't hide. It's a good drawing" I smiled at her.

She looked back up at me and hugged me. I hugged her back and she put her head in my chest and fell asleep.

I saw Dean go to her bed and slide the journal back under her pillow.

I laid down on the couch with Violet still holding onto me. I leaned down and kissed her on her forehead.

"Goodnight princess" I said softly and smiled. I soon fell asleep myself.

___________________________________________

Sorry this chapter is short. I'll write a long one :)