Chapter 24

*3 Months Later*

Violet's POV

"S-Stop please" I begged my dad has he continued throwing punches, hitting my face. I feel blood trickle down my face.

"No you deserve it you bitch!" He screams at me and punches me right in the face again.

This time I felt Blood and tears run down my face.

Your probably wondering how I ended up in this situation and where I went when I left.

After Raw that night, I immediately called a Taxi and I took everything to an airport and went back to my hometown. I was completely devastated that Dean would cheat on me like that, but I kinda get it, he loves Emily a lot but if he didn't love me like that, he could've told me. Anyway, I called Vince and told him that I left and I could no longer be in the WWE. When I got back to my hometown, I got me a small apartment from the money WWE gave me. I changed my entire appearance, everything besides my name, changed; hair color, I got colored contacts, I cut my hair shorter.

Every night since I came back my dad would come by and beat me worse than the night before. 

After a while, he finally left. I called the only person I trust in my town. I met her when I came back to my hometown. I call her every time my dad leaves.

"Hello?" She says in the phone.

"Lexi?" I say weekly. "Can you come help? He beat me a lot worse today"

"Of course honey. I'll be over in like 5 minutes" she tells me.

"Thank you" I groan when I move a bit. I hang up and set my phone right next to me.

Every inch of my body hurts, there's not one body part that doesn't hurt right now.

I hear the door open and Lexi rushes in and helps me.

Seth's POV

The next day

We're back in Violet's hometown for Raw, so many memories.

Randy looks out the window and looks down.

"It's the adoption center we got Violet from. I miss her more than anything." He wipes a tear from his eye.

Dean looks around outside and starts shaking. He jumps up and starts yelling.

"I can't take it!! I can't take being in Violets hometown without Violet!! I can't do a match knowing Violet isn't with me!! I have to go find her!" He runs out the bus.

"Dean wait up!" I follow him out the bus. I see him running down the street and I follow him down the road and he's looking everywhere for her. 

We look down an ally and see a girl laying in the corner crying. It doesn't look like Violet but we can't just leave her there.

We run down the ally and see a girl with a light shade of pink in her hair, it goes a little passed her shoulders. She's laying on the ground with her arm around her stomach and her head is laying uncomfortably on the ground. I look closer and see tears falling from her eyes.

We both kneel down in front of her, when she sees us she tenses and moves back towards the wall, she looks shocked actually, but why?

"We won't hurt you babygirl I promise" Dean rubs her back and she tries to move away. She shakes a lot and tries to move Deans arm away from her, showing her badly bruised and bloody arm.

Violet's POV

They're here! Why are they here?! I can't say anything because my voice stayed the same and they're gonna recognize my voice. Shit I'm fucked.

Omg I'm in so much pain and I seriously need a hospital but I can't tell them.

Seeing Dean, makes me wanna cry, even though I'm already crying from this pain.

"We're taking you to the hospital sweetheart, okay?" Seth tells me and I just nod.

"What's your name kiddo" Dean asks me and wipes my tears with his hands. Feeling his touch again, made me fall in love with him again.

I'll tell him the name I changed too but I can't let him hear my voice, he'll recognize it immediately. I'll risk it.

I open my mouth to speak but I cough a lot and notice blood coming out my mouth.

"C'mere darling" Dean opens his arms and lifts me into his arms causing me to groan in excruciating pain. I scream a bit in his neck to muffle the sound.

"I know it hurts babygirl. We're taking you to the hospital now" he tells me. I wish I wasn't in pain right now so I can get up and walk away.

I look at him and cried. He seriously hurt my feelings.

A broken heart is forever broken.

I honestly don't care if Dean knows it's me right now, I just need him to go away. I know I want him to take me to the hospital but I want him to leave too.

My secret identity is gonna be no longer. Here we go.

"Let me go Dean." I cry, he looks at me straight in the eyes and realization hits his face.

"Violet?"

___________________________

SORRY THIS IS SHORT BUT HERES A SMALL UPDATE FOR YOU😊😊