Chapter 43

When the paper view starts

Violet's POV

I am so ready for this match, I'm ready to smash Paige's face in, I'm ready to whip her ass. I got my mind cleared for this and I'm pumped up.

"You ready princess?" Roman looks at me.

I take a sip of my water. "Of course I am." I laugh at him.

I watched as the match ended that was before mine making me even more pumped up.

Paige walks in the room waiting on our match to start. My blood boils just looking at her.

Suddenly, I hear my music play and I smile wide.

"Let's go!" I run up the steps and walk out into the crowds view. I smile wider at the crowds reaction.

They're also the reason I love doing what I'm doing. They inspire me and encourage me to try my hardest and to be happy.

I run to the ring and wait for Paige to get her ass out here.

I stand there as Paige walks down the ramp and into the ring. I wait patiently until the referee rings the bell instead of just attacking her like I really wanted too.

The referee rings the bell and I go straight to attack her.

••

I hear Stephanie's music play, as she tries to distract me from my match but I don't let it happen. It was in the script so I was well aware of it.

I continue the assault I had on Paige for most of the match.

Stephanie is still feuding with me in our storyline so she has to try to get me to lose. Our storyline is free but kind of scripted, some of it is scripted.

Stephanie stands on the apron and starts shouting at me to distract me, I have to make it believable so I went along with it and started yelling at her back.

I get rolled up in a pin from Paige but I immediately kick out and we both get up and I plant her with Dirty Deeds.

The crowd cheers and I pin her

1..2..3

I get up and smile wide and look at Stephanie and she's giving me death stares.

I see Paige roll out the ring and I gesture Stephanie to get in the ring.

She slowly gets in and stands there unsure if that was a good idea.

I immediately tackle her down and throw punch after punch.

Ever since I came to the WWE her and Hunter been feuding with me onscreen so I'm finally getting my revenge.

I feel Paige jump on top of me and throws punches to my head making me a little light headed. I fall back as she continues the assault. A few moments later Stephanie joins along  with Paige.

I hear a certain music play causing a wave of shock and happiness to run through me

When he slides in the ring Stephanie and Paige escape.

I lean into the turn buckle and watch my rescuer yell at the two as they walked up the ramp.

I smile at him and grabs my hand and lifts me into a hug.

"Thank you Randy"

I really didn't think he would come out here like this,  considering me and him haven't really talked in like 2 weeks.

"No problem kiddo," he whispers in my ear. "I have to talk to you. Do you wanna go out for ice cream?" He asks and I realize we aren't on the show for the rest of the night.

"Yeah let's go." I smile at him.

••

"What's up?" I asked him and took a bite of the ice cream.

"Look Violet I'm really really sorry I was acting the way I was. Like I'm really sorry. I was just mad that you're always in the hospital, and you're always hurt, and you were drinking a lot. It just makes me feel like a bad parent/brother to you that i barely have control over you. I really love you Violet and I shouldn't of acted like that. I should've just talked to you about it before I went all bitchy on you." He looks down.

"Randy stop. It's not your fault it's mine. I'm the one who kept drinking when i know I shouldn't of  and after y'all told me not too I still did, and I'm the one who should be sorry." I slide around the booth and hug him. "Thanks for adopting me Randy. I really appreciate it. Living with you guys, it taught me so much, more than I would of ever learned in the adoption center. You mean the absolute world to me, and I thought I had lost you, but when you came out there earlier and saved me, it felt amazing." I smile and look up at him.

"Thanks sweetie. You're the best thing that ever happened in my life, and I don't wanna lose you over something stupid like that." He kisses my forehead.

"I love you Randy."

"I love you too shortie." He smiles wide.

••

Me and Randy had talked about everything that's been going on.

It wasn't until after midnight we got back

Me and Randy walk into the tour bus and see Dean sleeping on the couch, Seth is playing 2k16 on the floor and Roman is sitting there on the other couch on his phone.

"HEY GUYS!!" I yell excitedly not really caring if I woke Dean up I was just happy I beat Paige and me and Randy are good again.

Dean gets a little startled and jumps a bit.

"Really Violet." He says in his sleepy voice.

"Sorry Dean." I chuckle and he falls fast back asleep.

Seth hasn't been talking much since he asked me to forgive him. I have to talk to him about that.

I plop on the floor next to Seth.

"Hey!" I say quieter than last time but still louder than I should be talking.

"What's up" he says not giving any eye contact.

I look back at Randy who's now sitting on the couch as well

"Seth I forgive you for what happened with Paige." I say to him hoping for a response and get happy with the reaction.

He smiles and looks at me. "You serious?" I nod and he hugs me almost immediately.

I laugh and look at him "I just don't know about us dating again yet okay?" He pulls away and looks at me.

"That's completely fine. I'm just so happy you forgive me." He smiles.

___________________________________________________

HEY GUYS WHATS UP IM BACK TO UPDATING ALL THREE BOOKS AT ONCE FOR YOU ALL!! PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT

THANK YOU ALL

I LOVE YOU