Chapter 38

Violet's POV

I feel like I'm nothing but worthless. I feel like I'm not good enough. What'd I even do to them to deserve this?

I couldn't believe my eyes. Watching it all happened, it just hurt.

"He..." I stop when I feel the tears make their own paths down my face.

"What'd he do?" He repeats himself.

"He was with Paige." I wipe all the tears from my eyes with the palms of my hands.

I can tell he knows what I'm talking about.

He removes me from his grasp and he rushes to the back.

I should've known this was going to happen. I mean, I saw the way they looked at each other before we got together.

I feel myself slowly giving up. I felt this in the adoption center, I always thought of suicide, like constantly. This is so much for me now.

Dean and Seth cheated on me, Randy has been changing a lot lately and has been so rude to me. I'm just waiting for Roman to leave me too

I just wished I had a normal life, normal parents, normal family. But no, I'm stuck in this shitty ass life. I remember being so happy living with Randy, I just loved life so much. Now I despise it.

Roman enters the room again and holds me in his arms again. I'm so thankful for Roman right now even though I feel like he'll leave me in a few weeks because he's tired of me. Whenever someone leaves me, it's because they're tired of me.

I let the tears freely fall as Roman keeps the room silent letting me have my time.

"Violet!" I hear his voice from the back of the bus. I turn to face where Roman had entered seconds before and see Seth running through

"Baby I'm so sorry please don't leave me, I know I made a big mistake but please." He looks me in my tear filled eyes with sorry in his.

"No Seth I'm done with you. You made a mistake and so did I." I get in his face. "My mistake was choosing you as a boyfriend." I push Seth out of the way and run to the back completely ignoring the awful pain coming from my head.

I spot Paige sitting on the bed, probably waiting for Seth to return. I pull her off the bed and throw her into every little thing filling the room using everything to my advantage.

She screams out in pain when I throw her into the wall. I feel arms wrap tightly around my waist and lift me off of Paige. I see Seth run up from behind me and go to Paige's aid, me coming to the conclusion that Roman was holding me.

"Babygirl calm down okay?" Roman soothed making me calm down within seconds.

"I can't wait until Sunday, I get to kick Paige's ass!" I shout as Roman pulls me out of the small room.

He sets me on the couch and sits himself right next to me.

"What happened?" He asked me and wraps his arm around me to make sure I don't get up and try to attack Paige again.

I reach for my pain medication on the small table to quit the aching from my head.

"She was sitting there and anger got a hold of me and I kicked her ass." I shrugged, a small chuckle escaping his lips.

"Would it be okay if I went to the store really quick? I need to pick up a few things. And I also can't stand being in the same room as Seth and Paige." I ask him hoping for a yes as an answer.

"You promise you won't do anything bad? You won't stop at the bar or anything? No fights?" He removes his arm from my shoulders and looks me in the eyes.

"I promise, I'll be back in 20 minutes." I tell him and he hands me my bag.

"Thank you Roman." I hug him and his arm wrap around me again.

"Welcome kiddo." I feel his lips come in contact with my forehead.

I pull away from him and head for the door.

I walk to the nearest convenient store and pick up the needed items before heading back out.

I walk back down the street heading to the half empty parking lot that our bus is located at.

I walk right passed the place I swore I wouldn't visit nor take another peek at.

I smell the familiar alcohol smell flowing out the building when someone opens the door. Smells so good.

I shake the thought off my head as I thought about what Dean always told me; 'please don't end up like me.'

Gosh I miss him so much. I just wish I could talk to him on the phone so I can hear his deep voice that I've fallen so hard for.

I walk slowly away from the building as I mumble 4 words that changed my actions completely

"One drink won't hurt" I push open the door, the cool air cooling off my body and smell of alcohol filling my nostrils completely.

My feet lead me to the bar so I can order my drink.

I stand at the bar waiting for my drink while my mind gets filled with more thoughts.

I should've known dating Seth was a mistake, I saw the way he looked at Paige.

The bartender comes into view with my drink.

I thank him and take it from him before heading to an empty booth located in the corner.

I lean against the wall and bring my legs close to my chest while I drink the alcohol, feeling the burning sensation running down my throat.

I skim through the crowd watching the supposed couples dancing with one another.

I look down at my phone that had just buzzed on the table.

'Roman❤️: are you okay?'

I unlock my phone to text Roman back when I feel the weight on the other side of the booth.

I turn my attention to him sitting next to me.

"D-Dean?"