Chapter 23

Violet's POV

A camera guy follows me while I sneak behind Kane. I need to weaken him, so I grab a chair no one was using.

I run behind him and hit him in the back with it. He drops to his knees so I did a curbstomp to him.

"1 down, 4 more to go" I smirk and walk away.

I walk to catering with the guys and sit at a table with them.

"That felt good. I just need to get rid of the rest and leave Phil alone til the match then I get to beat his ass!" I smirk at the thought. "I just wish Randy was here." My face drops a bit.

"I know Babygirl but just know he's watching on the bus and he's thinking about you." Dean wraps his arm around me and pulls me into his chest.

"Thank you Dean. I love you" I look up and smile.

"I love you too" he smiles back and kisses the top of my head.

••

So I've just taken out the rest of the authority besides Phil and I'm so ready to have him all to myself, I finally get to get my hands on him and I don't have to worry about anyone stopping me.

I'm by the curtain that leads to the stage, waiting for my music to play when Seth walks up.

"Someone is here to see you" He smiles when Randy comes into view making my face light up.

"RANDY!!!" I scream and hug him.

If Randy is not in the arena while I'm having a match, I can't concentrate, he like has to be here or I'll lose it.

"Hey sweetie. Are you ready for your match?" He wraps his arms around me.

"I am now," I tell him causing him to smile at me.

"I'm glad to hear that darling." He kisses my cheek and I see Phil standing there in assuming waiting for his music to hit as well. "Oh I have a surprise for you. You'll know what it is when it happens, trust me" he smiles.

"I'm excited" I say and hear Phil's music play.

"You'll be really happy" he smiles and glares at Phil on the tv. Then my music plays.

I walk out into the crowds sight, and they cheer louder.

I slide into the ring, getting glares from Phil. I signal the timekeeper guy to give me a microphone. When he hands me one, I turn back to face Phil.

I bring the microphone up to speak when Phil snatches the microphone out my hand.

"Violet just don't fucking talk. No one here gives a fuck what your gonna say" Phil interrupts causing the crowd to boo "Now would everyone shut up and listen to what I have to say"

I laugh at the crowds reaction.

"I will not be the only one you fight tonight Violet. You might have taken out everyone in the Authority but there's a new member of the authority that we've trained and I think she will be the one that puts you in your place." He smirks and some music plays that I've never heard of before.

Dean's POV

I can't believe who I see right now walk out from behind that stage. I can tell Violet's shocked too.

"She'll beat her ass!" Seth screams at the TV.

I ran out our locker room to find Hunter and Stephanie.

"What is Emily doing here!!" I yell at them obviously not happy.

"We hired her, she's great in the ring." Stephanie says.

"Well you're gonna get proved wrong when Violet beats her ass! Watch her!" I yell again and turn to face the tv and see Violet laying on the mat, knocked out while Phil and Emily stand tall until they start attacking her again

Stephanie is standing there smirking at me while I watch the love of my life get beaten.

Fuck... I'm just standing here! What am I doing?! I run straight out my locker room with Seth, Randy, and Roman following behind. I can tell that the fact that Randy can't fight is the least of Randy's concerns right now.

We run up the few stairs and then run down the ramp. We slide into the ring, Randy goes to help Violet and make sure she's okay while I block Emily to make sure she won't do nothing to Violet. Seth and Roman beat the shit out of Phil.

I see Randy in the corner of my eye, looking at the stage, like he was waiting for someone. I turn my head and see police officers running down the ramp causing Randy to smirk. He has this planned!

Seth and Roman stop the attack on Phil and the police officers run up to Phil and place handcuffs around his wrists. I smirk at the sight and turn around, still blocking Emily. I look to see if Violet is watching but get upset to see she's completely knocked out still.

Emily keeps punching my back, trying to get me to move but it doesn't work. I turn back around to face her.

"If you don't stop fucking punching me in the back, I will get Violet to make your life a hell." I bring my finger really close to her face.

She looks really scared at the moment. Bonus for me!

I watch the cops take Phil backstage before the most unexpected thing happened.

Emily grabs my face and slams her lips on mine.

I keep trying to pull away from her but she wraps her legs and arms around me.

In the corner of my eye I see Violet waking up and her eyes land on me and Emily. I can see the pain and hurt in her eyes. I keep trying to pull her off of me but it doesn't work.

I see Violet roll out the ring, her eyes filled with tears. I finally am able to push Emily off. I look and see Violet limping up the ramp and her arm wrapped around her stomach.

I can't take it knowing that she hates me now.

We all roll out the ring and walk up the ramp. I have tears threatening to pour down my face.

When we make it backstage, Violet is no where to be found.

"Maybe she's already in the bus" Seth suggested.

"I'll go look" Roman says and heads towards the back exit where the bus was parked.

I sit on the couch in my lockeroom and put my head in my hands, and feel tears run down my face.

What did this girl do to me? She's changed me. I don't cry over a girl.

I feel Seth and Randy stare at me.

"She hates me. She fucking hates me!" I scream at no one in particular and throw a couch pillow at the lockers. I look up and see Roman walked in.

"Where is she? Is she okay? Does she hate me?" I shoot him with all these questions and his face drops.

"I checked the whole arena and the bus. She's not here." He looks down "I'm sorry man. I tried."

In that moment, I felt like my heart had just been torn out my chest and shredded into a thousand pieces.

I lost my babygirl forever.