Chapter 0: Prologue

Throughout the endless Sea of Stars and outside the world lie beings known as 'Constellations' the gods so to speak. It was one day these gods came to earth in search of Avatar's to exact their will. The Feeble minded humans saw this as a gift. for they have been terrorized by the creatures of this land for eons, and without the strength to challenge them they could do nothing but watch their numbers dwindle. With their Power they fought off the creatures and built settlements, Cities and Monoliths to appease the constellation's. 

"This is the story you've all heard from the books and your grand parents"

A Large hall filled with Students of ages ranging 14-16 in the front was a Podium with a man in a top hat, amplifying his voice with an External force to the whole crowd.

I can't believe I got enrolled into this school, whether one at all.

This is Yuta Saiba, our protagonist for this story, unbeknownst to him sitting beside him within breathing distance was the future Empress of his nation Celestine Augustus Amura, or Celeste for short.

Yuta: *Look at all these people in here, they look so strong...*

From the sky small sprinkles of glitter along with a few big bright one descend upon the students causing a level of curiosity between them.

"Do not be alarmed, these sparkles are a sign that constellations are watching you, for in this Academy we have a reputation, A reputation of creating some of the greatest Incarnations ever to be conceived in this world, but of course we must Weed out the weaklings. And for this purpose we have chosen to hold our Annual Entrance Examination to truly test your grit"

Suddenly, a Message- no a voice beamed into Yuta's head, "An Array of Constellations looks down upon the students, some with disappointment" it said loudly.

"Fortunately for us and unfortunately for a lot you, this year's examination will be especially different, it appears alot of you think merely attending here mean's you'll automatically be the best of the best, and for that you slack off, laze around and graduate to be nothing but soldiers. to to ensure only the cream of the crop pass this Examination. We've recommended you say goodbye to your families."

Yuta: *Wha- I'm doomed*

"The Examination will work like this, over the course of 8 consecutive days all 1800 of you entrees will be placed on an Island filled with monsters, this will allow maximum time to prove your worth to the constellations. there are 2 ways for the examination to end, either the 8 day countdown is reached and everyone who is not eliminated will pass or the number of you is decreased to 40% of what it originally was."

Yuta: *I've never bene out in the wild before how the hell am i gonna survive*

As Yuta begins sweating profusely a few drops fall onto Celeste's lap as she hands him a piece of tissue.

Celeste: What is wrong with you, you look like you're baking.

Yuta: I-I- I'm sorry

Celeste: don't let that disgusting sweat touch me again.

"Additionally you will be assigned groups of 3 based on who has completed the exam, so if you thought you were going to be buddy buddy with your friends I'd advise you to think twice, chances are only one or 2 of you will even make it"

Yuta: *Maybe I should become friends with her, maybe she can carry me to victory if i encounter her!* U-Uhm-

Celeste: No. nothing personal but you neither have a constellation nor seem quite proficient in suryoku (vitality) you probably won't even make it past day 1, you'd just drag me down.