Chapter 18: The Ranker Tournament (3)

"AND THE WINNER IS... ZENITH AMOS OF TEAM ZETA!"

Ancilla: Well that's lame.

Olberic: Boring!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" as the crowd sounds its disappointment with a very uncheerful sound, Zenith Goes back to the Starting gate and begins the walk back to the Lounge."

Zenith: I was hoping to test out the new weapon...but whatever I guess that's next round. I wonder who my opponent will be.

As The Fights Continue, the final Bout of the 2nd Round concludes with the victory of Hikaru Amanai of Team Alpha over Yukihiro Sato of team beta.

"This Concludes the Final Bout of Round 2, Allow me to recap the Winners and losers of all of the Round 2 Bouts."

"Rose Irisviel (winner) vs Anais Moreau"

"Ayumi Nakamura (winner) vs Indra cinders"

"Kuuga Jiyu (Winner) vs Elodie Reynard"...

Shiki continues to go on and on about the Winners of Each match, Meanwhile in the Infirmary Yuta is still unconscious, however the Loser's Bracket Tournament is set to begin shortly... yet he still has not awoken.

Ansem: ... Checkmate.

In his Mindscape he continues to play ansem in Chess, currently his score is 0-112.

Yuta: THAT'S NOT FAIR! I'M LIKE 90% SURE YOU CAN'T EVEN MOVE A BISHOP THAT FAR.

Ansem: Sounds like you're just bad.

The Murky waters surrounding them begins to ripple and shift, meaning Yuta is ready to regain consciousness, as his astral body begins slowly fading into a brightly powdered form of dust.

Ansem: Looks like you're waking up, farewell.

Yuta: Wha- I DIDN'T BEAT YOU YET!

Ansem: They'll be plenty more opportunities, good luck

Shoko: still hasn't woken up? guess I have to-

As Shoko turns around to reach for Defibrillators, Yuta gets back up with an exposed chest, looking to his right he sees an unconscious Indra looking clutching his sword, he has a stab through his leg from Ayumi's spear but it's slowly being repaired by nanites assisting in the healing process.

Yuta: uhhhhhhhh.

Shoko: ah, I really wanted to use these...

Yuta: WHAT WERE THOSE FOR!

Shoko: To wake you up.

Yuta: I think cold water would've worked just fine...

Shoko: Loser's bracket starts soon, you should go get ready and head down the stairs on the left when you leave here.

Yuta: Ah- what about my friend?!

Shoko: He'll be patched up and ready to go soon enough.

Yuta: oh- Okay, WAIT HOW DEEP ARE WE INTO THE MATCHES?!!

Shoko: Round 3 is about to start soon.

Yuta: I wanna go watch those first! 

Yuta gets up from the examination table and puts on his shirt and grabs his sword, exiting the Infirmary he heads back to his Team's Lounge room where Celeste is eating snacks.

Celeste: Ah, you're alive sadly.

Yuta: What do you mean sadly?!

Celeste: Want some pretzels?