Chapter 36: Respite

After the Fires were extinguished, Damage assessed and everybody was Safe, the Capital quickly resumed plans for reconstruction of the Damaged areas...whilst everybody else headed back to School and returned to their dorms.

< Amura Academy >

Yuta, Indra and Celeste walk back to their dorm room of Mu on the E-Block, still a little bit timid but Yuta walks with a bit of pride in himself after his latest achievements now.

Yuta: so...how are you guys dying right now?

Celeste: Great, I heard about what you did...

Indra: It was pretty cool of you to do all of that for a kid Yuta...but Celeste as a princess don't you think you should be thanking him for protecting your kingdom.

Celeste: ....

Celeste stays completely quiet as she walks up and turns around and stops taking the chance to Bow her hide slightly while blushing.

Celeste: Just-just so you know my dad asked me to do this but... *gasp*

Yuta: *What is she doing...?*

Celeste: On behalf of King Amura, you are given the opportunity to come to the Banquet tonight...

Yuta: A Banquet...?

Indra: Yes, A Banquet Yuta.

Celeste: 7:30 on the dot, I'll accompany you.

Yuta: Great! *what's a Banquet* what do I wear...?

Celeste: *Sigh* just put on a suit.

Indra: You can borrow one of mine if you don't have one Yuta.

Yuta: You'd do that?!

Indra: Of Course, I'd say we're pretty decent friends now.

Yuta: Thanks man.

< Team Zeta, C-Block >

Zenith and Zack enter their dorm Room for the first time in 1 Month, for Zenith it's been an entire Year since he's seen this Room as he takes a Breath of fresh air in and Out...

Zenith: Good to be back...

Zack: I Agree.

They Can hear water Running as it stops, Rose get's out of the Shower with her large pair of wings dripping and a Towel around her hair and Body, she gets out of the Shower and spots Zenith and Zack by the Door as Blood runs down Zack's nose.

Zack: Ah-Ah, nice to see you again nice and healthy.

Rose: Of course I'd be healthy...why wouldn't I be?

Zenith: *This Guy...*

Rose takes a Look at Zenith for a Moment, initially taken aback but her face settles back as she points at him.

Rose: Who's your new friend?

Zack: huh? It's Zenith.

Rose: ..... that's a good one, Zenith was a total weakling just last month, and look at how much taller than you he is now!

Zenith: Believe it or not it's me, *She hasn't changed in the slightest beyond appearance and probably strength but...I can sense a 4th Star in her core...can you really progress that fast in a month?*

Rose: Damn...It really Is you! you must've gotten quite strong, that ranker training really did do a number on you!

Zenith: Thanks, I have Beatrix to thank for it.