Chapter 64: An Unknown Savior

< Trinity Games Arc: Chapter 15 >

The All encompassing Light dies down and hones in on a single Location, a Beam of Golden energy shooting into the Sky and Parting the Clouds revealing the Clear Sky...within that gleam of Light...a Golden crown descends from the Heavens...

Crown of Camelot (EX)
The Crown that adorned King Arthur's Head, or rather a Replica, still it carries a Portion of his Heritage and allows the Usage of all of his Versions of Excalibur excluding True Excalibur〉』

The Crown descends on top of Issei's head...perfectly fitted to his dome as if crafted specifically for him as the Crown rests comfortably on his Head, all the while Tomoe watches this ordeal smiling in restless happiness and glee.

The crown's energy permeates through the Air, strengthening the Power of Sir Gawain's flames and Amplifying Sir Tristan's Melody inflicting an even greater debuff onto Tomoe's body, one he can visibly feel now.

Issei: Ah...I thank you Tomoe...I won't be holding back anymore

The Constellations Are Expecting a Grand Battle

Tomoe: Exactly what I wanted.

As Tomoe and Issei retake their stances, they both lock their Star-shaped eyes in Place as each other's gazes meet...Exuding a Powerful Aura through his Vision and Projecting it towards Issei...

Issei himself retaliates and Does the same...In the center of their clash of Power, time seemingly slows down for a few seconds before a sphere of both of their energy forms and gets compressed into a small ball before releasing a wave of energy that echoes through the entirety of <Magmell> to be felt.

< C-Block, Upper area >

The Allianced team of 'Iota' stand on the high-ground viewing the Sight from afar, they all felt it simultaneously as the Wave of energy passed through their Area, the sudden spike in energy causes the Atmosphere itself to change as Adebayo watches from afar using <Universal Perception> to watch from a safe distance.

Mikey: What the hell is going on over there?

Adebayo: Looks like Issei is fighting somebody...are those angel wings? does rose have relatives that are visiting or something?

(A/N: Technically they would be relatives you could say...technically they are actually her children.)

Ryu: This doesn't feel good...

Beast Instincts (Intrinsic)
An Intrinsic skill that gives one of the Survival Instincts of an Animal, allowing for the sensing of Danger or disasters even prematurely due to the User's affinity with the Planet itself, able to sense the slightest disturbances, (Increases the 5 Basic senses)

Ryu: My fur is sticking up.

< I-Block, the Icy Bridge >

In the Icy tundra of the Bridge connecting E-Block to A-Block and the 2 Landmasses together, the Wave of Energy reaches all the way almost Instantaneously as the energy reverberates through their Bodies...the Alliance of Kurokara, Aquila and Altria feel it all.

Arc: That energy...it's quite potent.

Izumi: Indeed it is.

Zenith: That's from C-Block right?