Chapter 61: A calm

< Trinity Games Arc: Chapter 12 >

< Red-Dragon Guild Base >

Jin: Assassin...You've done well to acquire this Information...

Ren: This Information is good...Very Good but at the Same time are they really a threat to us?

Morrow: Ren...I told you stop being so cocky, the world is bigger than you know.

Ren: Blah Blah.

Dogo: Of cou-

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

A small device inside of Dogo's Pocket begins Beeping, It was an Indicator from itomi when his Archive is Updated, or when Information deemed worthy needs to be shared as per their Contract.

Dogo dips into his Pocket and takes out the device, a small flip-phone like Object with an Emoji of Itomi's face on it, he presses a button and puts the Call on Spear.

"Hello. Testing Testing."

Jin: We can here you.

"Ah, Great...Something to tell you is the 'She-devil of Shin'en Gakuen' is on the Move, I recommend having eyes on your flag 24/7, her teleportation is something else."

Morrow: The She-Devil? who is that?

"Han-Sooyung, Not much is known of her Constellation...A Tale long forgotten strung in the Past, all I know is that for a fabled...It's powerful...Insanely powerful...the only reason it can't progress into Mythical is because it has a handful of Incarnations...the most notable one being Han..."

Ren: Do we deem her as a threat?

"DO no...Trust her words...Well...You could if you gave her benefit or a reason to stay within your Group but the Minute she seems something more she won't hesitate at all...however that's not what I'm here for"

"The Reason I'm here is the say that a Number of Alliances are being formed across the Entire Map...even I myself have found some promising deals."

Dogo: I guess it's that time when Alliances are being formed to Avoid as much conflict.

"Or to garner safety against the strong...The weak flock to the Strong is what they say don't they?"

Jin: can you give us a List of any possible threatening alliances currently formed or at the very least in the works.

"....I've transferred data to your Base, you should see it come through"

In the Center of the Table, from the Digital box in the Center a Hologram gets projected and Opens up to Display the map as it Zooms in on Multiple Teams displaying Names and Known knowledge currently.

"I've gone ahead and Made a new Tiering System for 'General Threat Level' For each Alliance or team Displayed here..."

"Let's start with Team Omega & Iota From Amura Academy"

< C-Block, Forest Grotto >

The Members of Omega being, Mikey wutian, Kuuga Jiyu who is currently MIA, and the team leader Adebayo Igbo (Dumb name) as well as the members of Iota, Hizotome Huitzillin the Leader, Akuji Daichi and Ryu Asada Stand around in a Sort of circle formation, Mikey and Ryu sit on nearby Boulders as the Rest stand and talk at their Convenience.