Chapter 22: The Ranker Tournament (7)

Adebayo: A chariot...and winged horses...

"IT APPEARS OUR YOUNG CONTESTANT KNOWS HOW TO MAKE AN ENTRANCE"

Irumi: Real heroes always arrive from the sky...AS THE PROTAGONIST!

[Irumi Vashel]
[Title: The Self-Proclaimed Protagonist]
[Constellation: Lord of Myrmidons, ???]
[Constellation Grade: Fabled]
[Attribute: Endless Regeneration]

[Appearance: Young and Full of energy, a Light skin, brown eyes, and a Beige-Like hair color which is mostly messy around the sides, Wearing a gold pauldron on his Left shoulder and none on his right, a Sleeve-less gold armor chest plate and on his head, a Winged circlet, his feet are adorned with Sneakers with the emblem of wings on them.]

Adebayo: So this is my Opponent... ᛁᚾᛋᛁᚷᚺᛏ
                                                                       (Insight)

A window displaying Irumi's stats and abilities pops up but one sticks out to him, his Constellation 'Achilles' The lord of Myrmidons gives alot of insight to his abilities.

Adebayo: The weakness isn't displayed but it's not called the achilles heel for nothing.

Irumi: YOU VILLAIN! YES YOU!

Adebayo: huh?

Irumi: PREPARE FOR DEFEAT! AT THE HANDS OF MEEEEEEEEE!

"ALRIGHT!, WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY! LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!"

Irumi get out of his chariot as the Pegasus along with it vanish into a White and golden Light, he walks to the Other side of the field  and draws a Pelian spear from his back and waits on the other side.

"MATCH SET...READY!"

Both have their spears ready...resolution set in stone...and will steeled.

"3..."

Enhancing themselves with their auras, even to someone inexperienced it's clear Irumi has A lower quantity but a higher Quality than Adebayo's, their spears become wrapped and Cloaked in their auras completely.

"2..."

Adebayo: *The Achilles heel was the one part he wasn't bathed in the river styx, I should target that as much as possible, Most likely he'll be guard that area*

"1..."

On the Opposite side, Irumi doesn't even bother Advancing his aura any further and instead just begins stretching his muscles in different poses and flexing while women take his pictures.

"BEGINNNNNNNNNNN!" 

Adebayo: His Speed is Higher than Mikey's that'll make it hard too-

Irumi: Is the villain plotting?

Before he could realize, Irumi has already closed the awfully large gap between himself and Adebayo in the same second it took for him to Blink, appearing behind him Irumi stands there without attacking allowing for Adebayo to dash back as he fires an Incantation of fire towards him.

Adebayo: *He had plenty of time to attack but he didn't...arrogance is his biggest weakness*

The Smoke from the impact clears as Irumi remains in the same position virtually unharmed by all means, dusting himself off from the dust.

Adebayo: *honestly if I couldn't see his abilities I'd think he was unbeatable, if I can strike his left heel*

[Ephemeral Invictus - Unique]
[Virtually Invincible by Most means, the User is effectively Immortal, Unless struck in their left heel with enough force to cause 'Damage']