Chapter 94: New Old Friends

Trinity Games Arc: Chapter 44

(Note: This Chapter is meant to be Read slowly in the Segments with Music, Best Experience with Headphones)

By the Campfire...The One who calls himself "Murozel" Sits on the Opposite side to Zack & Zenith, Zack had awoken Earlier but Zenith remained Unconscious after his Hit from Kaiser...

Zack: Why- why didn't you take my Flag when we were knocked out?

Murozel: Well for starters it would've been no benefit to me since I'm technically not inside these "Games" Per say...and I see no purpose in Harming my Friends.

Zack: And there you go again, I don't even know you at all 

Murozel: True...At Least not you yourself, but rather you of a different world.

Zack: The hell are you talking about?

Murozel: There is a lot that needs Explaining...I'm still quite new to this..."Constellation" Thing so...You'll have to forgive me on how this stuff Works...

I'm sure you saw me Exit that Portal with that Cloaked man, you said his name was "Fudius" correct?

What you saw was...A different world, a parallel-world in fact, closely Neighboring to This One.

「The World's Name was Earth

The World's Name was Earth.

It was a Neighboring world to this One...And it was a Home to Me & You two...

According to what I've gathered based on what that figure you call "Fudius" said, Earth was a Parallel Dimension to this One, and The Actions taken and Not taken lead to it ending up in a Different State the One you are Accustomed too...For Example, There are no creatures you can call "Supernatural" on Earth...This Lead to Humanity being more Prosperous and Dominant and Unopposed, Leading to the Faster Progress of Technology...Because there was nothing Supernatural, the beings you all call "Constellations" Never arrived to this World, since there was no thrill to be Seen...

Zack: So you came from this Parallel Dimension, and a Planet called Earth?

Murozel: Correct...But allow me to tell you a Story...

Let me tell you a Story...