Chapter 41: Trinity Games: Prelude

Zack's Head flies off his Shoulders and onto the Ground, Blood spouts from his decapitated Neck like a Pressure Hose. The Group looks in horror as his Head rolls over to Zenith's Feet.

Zenith: Z-Z-ZACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Zenith rushes and picks up his decapitated friend's head and cradles it in his arms tightly as tears pour from his Eyes, his Dead friend's Blood pouring onto his Shirt.

Zenith: No-No- don't go...Don't go...

Indra: Tch! I KNEW IT WAS A BAD IDEA TO TRY TAMING THAT THING

From An Alleyway Azazael walks in, her sword already Drawn with Blood dripping from It's Tip, The Head of a Lesser Majin in her hand as she crushes it into Smoke and Dust, she puts away her sword and walks over to the unconscious Demon and stabs in the heart as it turns to Dust.

Meanwhile...Far away, the Chimera, Leviathan, Wynaut rabbit and all are teleported Back to their original Habitats, with the Beast Lord's Dominion crumbling they were set Free.

All Tamed Creature's were Set Free

Indra: AZAZAEL IS THERE ANYTHING WE CAN DO?!

Yuta: miss...you must be able to do something...

Azazael: I am not a Goddess nor a Saint... I can't revive the Dead, nor will I attempt to go out of my way to help.

Yuta: WHAT WHY?!

Azazael: Like Shiki Said, you consciously chose to come here knowing the Risk, if he couldn't realize his own Strength and Weakness to see he was not fit he should've just gone with Ancilla...I saw everything and I had the Power to stop the Demon, but ultimately I must put the lives of Majority over the Lives of One.

Zenith: You-YOU COULD'VE SAVED MY FRIEND?!

With a Heavy Heart, stuttering with every word he spoke, with his Decapitated friend's Head cradled in his arms he screams out at Azazael in retaliation, unable to accept the fact his best friend died.

Azazael: I could've. but the question I asked was if I should. If I am given the option of saving 1000 or to save 1, I will always save the Majority.

Indra: *She's Right...A saint must always Save as Many as they can before personal Preference...*

 Azazael signals everybody to follow her, Taking the Main road Back to the entrance where A few of the others are waiting, as Zenith holds his Friend's Head in his arms tightly with his own tears dripping down his face, as the others look away in absolute horror, Indra and Yuta helping to carry his Lower half.

Ryu: Ah, He died.

Hizo: Unfortunate.

Akuji: may his Soul rest in Peace.

Akuji clasps his hands together as he pulls a small Bible from his Pocket and begins saying a Prayer for the newly deceased.

Ryu: I was wondering why his Chimera disappeared so suddenly.

Adebayo takes a Look at the the Cradled Zack's Head, taking a second Look at the Body, It was almost perfectly dismembered...As he devises a Plan in his Head, slowly walking over to Zenith.

Adebayo: I have a plan.

The Rest Look in Confusion as Adebayo pulls down his Right Sleeve revealing his Tattoo, the Tattoo begins Moving across his Skin like it was alive, creating a Full Rotation and Landing on a Card with the Symbol of a Golden Light on it.