Chapter 86: Day 4 Opening

Trinity Games Arc: Chapter 36

Shiki and Anri Lay in Bed, an Alarm goes off from Shiki's Phone causing him to Wake up...The Alarm's Setting reads "Day 4 Opening" he jolts up from Bed and Puts on a Suit and gives Anri a kiss on the cheek before Leaving, he heads out into the Control Room where the News Reporters are still working Tirelessly as he sits down...the Large Screen displays a Number...

Current Time: 11:59:55...

Shiki: News crew...let's begin.

The News Crew Boots up their Cameras ready for Shooting after a 3-Hour Ad Break for the Staff as the new Announcer readies up for the entirety of Day 4 and It's Holdings...

Current Time: 11:59: 57

58...

59..................

12:00AM

🔴『World-Stream Network- 591,349,891 Current Viewers

Announcer: GREETINGS ONE AND ALL! I am your new Announcer for the Entirety of Day 4 going forward, my Name is Cocolia Rand and I hope you all are having a Great Night! let's now begin...

THE DAY 4 OPENING...!

Shiki Moves over to an Open Space and Places his Right hand on the Ground, Activating a Marking that Gets Inscribed all over the Floor...this Same Marking appeared above the Sky Upon Magmell as if hell was about to break lose.

Shiki: Let the games begin

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Shiki: Let the games begin.

Shiki Lyke
Title: The Dean of Amura
Constellation: Veiled Monarch of Decay, ???
Constellation Grade: Mythical
Attribute: ???

Appearance: Shiki is described as a "Devilishly Handsome" Male, Curly Flowing and Wonderful Black hair with a Large Chunk covering his Right Eye, his Eyes are an Alluring Purple-Color, he is Soft-Skinned and Wears a Suit in his Formal Wear, occasionally he will be seen Wearing Glasses quite often, Around his Right Hand is a Bandage he always Wears even in the Shower, those who go near him describe his Right hand's aura as "Something Ominous" none the less he is an exceptionally Handsome Male figure.

Character Summary: Born of the Lyke Family, he was Initially of a Branching Family in a Small town of Riverdale, however with his Exceptional Prowess, Intelligence, Battle Power, and Achievements such as being one of the Handful of Champion-Class Heroes capable of Taking on Disaster and Catastrophe-Class Objects on Equal Footing, he was Able to Incorporate himself into the Main family, and surpass the one supposed to be the Heir, his cousin and Ascended to the Head of his Family, he is the Grand-Duke of the Amura Kingdom and has a Very High Authority and Positions in Economics, he is  Cunning and Conniving and always has an Alterior motive in nigh Anything he does, however it appears he can somewhat Feel Happiness for Others such as his Siblings and Close friends like Irene and Anri.

Megamiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें