Chapter 54: The Otherside

< Trinity Games Arc: Chapter 5 >

Yuta Lays in a Field of Flowers...These Flowers he had Never seen before...Beautiful White and Black Roses Scattered for Miles to Come...Interestingly enough Yuta was completely Naked in this Open Space...Surrounded by Mountains that easily pierce the Sky...

Yuta gets up and Looks around...The Massive "pillars" or rather Mountains, taller than Mount Everest by Several Times completely encased the Bed of Flowers as if it was a Sacred Place...

But Yuta was not Alone

My Missing Half...Your Light had dwindled...

Yuta: Wha-

Turning Behind him while Holding his "Joystick" from being Exposed...Yuta sees a Pale Woman...Hair as White as Snow...But Obsidian Black Eyes...The Woman's Skin was like Snow itself...Her face showed no Expression.

Yuta: You are...You look like the Statue...

It was created in my Likeness, yes...I have you know I had to effect the World itself to pull you from your realm unwillingly.

Yuta: Where...Am I? and more important why am I naked!

Ah...the Species you have Incarnated into are ashamed to have your bodies viewed correct? Strange...I don't see anything worth Hiding.

Yuta: I- Okay just...who are you...why am I here...and why have you been following me for an entire Month.

The Pale goddess raises Her middle and thumb finger and snaps them together, a Small White Table with 2 Chairs and freshly brewed Tea under a parasol manifested in front of her as she takes a Seat.

Sit Down...There is much to discuss...

Yuta: Can you manifest me some clothes?

Relax, there's no reason to hide your body from me, after all it came from my own.

Yuta: *It's still embarrassing having such a distinguished female here but...whatever*

Reluctantly Yuta sits in the Chair...The pale goddess Pours him a Cup of Tea and Pushes it toward him on the Coaster, Yuta looks at the tea...It appears to be a bit different from others, he takes a sip and immediately spits out.

Yuta: WHY WAS IT SO BITTER?

hm, perhaps we have different tastes...But let's answer your questions first.

Your first question was Who am I...To Put it simply you may address me as simply 'The Goddess' I do not have a name...Although I was given a Title when I first began destroying the Worlds.

Yuta: What was your title?

The Pale Goddess, The God of Apocalypse and a few more I forgot...Long ago I strived to Remove weakness from myself...But that was a Long Long time ago...

Yuta: So...you were the one referred to on the Tablet...and those Statues begging were representations of the Different inhabitants of worlds pleading for Life?

Correct. Do you despise me for it?

Yuta looks down and touches his Heart...Usually he would feel bad or at least a bit of anger towards somebody for doing such a heartless thing...he can't even comprehend the Incomparable Number of Lives she's taken...

Yuta: I feel like I should but...I don't...

That's because we are the Same person...Never One without the Other