Chapter 49: Trinity Games, Competition

Yuta wakes up and does his Daily Routine Like normal, does his Basic workout he now does to retain his Decently Built Physique, he gets Ready for class and puts on his Clothes, grabbing his Trusty Sword Ansem.

Yuta: Another Day! Another Day of Learning!

He heads out the Door quite excited, today is Tuesday where he has his FAVORITE classes, he walks down the Halls Very Happy...Before the Intercom is activated as a Message rings throughout the Halls.

*Ping* *Ping* *Ping* *Ping*

"Dear Students, this is Shiki Lyke, I have come to address members of the Special classes from Mu to Omicron once more...You are being Registered in the First Ever 'Trinity Games' a Competition held between Numerous Rival Schools...I do not wish to recite every Rule on the Intercom because it would take forever, so please come to the Special Assembly hall assigned to you all...That is all"

*Ping* *Ping* *Ping*

Yuta: Oh man...Another Event?!

(A/N: It has been approximately 3 Days since the Last chapter took place in canon)

Indra: Yo! Let's hurry up, I heard this event was gonna be big...

From Behind Yuta, Indra who woke up a few minutes earlier was heading back down the Hall for assembly as the Intercom said, Shortly followed by Celeste who walks behind him who additionally avoids Eye Contact with Yuta.

Yuta: *Why is she still mad at me?*

Celeste: Hurry up peasants.

Indra: Calm down will you?

Celeste: I'm not going to wait here for you all day, I'd like to grab my Special seat before any other royal does.

Indra: *Sigh* Fine...Let's go.

< Assembly Hall >

A Large Assembly hall with hundreds of Seats in Dozens of Rows, Each chair made intricately, the Softest cushions of the Best Fiber and Silk, Crimson Read Cushions and Glossy, Gold Handles courtesy of the Lyke Family...at the Front of the Hall is a Massive Circular Platform anybody presenting would stand on.

The Current Manager of the Special Classes, Shiki Lyke comes from behind the Long and Large 30 Foot Curtains Behind him, and Makes his way to the Podium where a Microphone stands...as he speaks...

*Ahem*

The Crowd of chattering Students falls Silent, everyone's Attention on him.

Shiki: So as you may have heard on the Intercom, You will be participating in the First event of The "Trinity Games" Named by yours truly...Competing with Several other schools and Academy's Finest Students...

In this Event, you will all be placed on a Large Island, which separated into Multiple Blocks or Locations from A to I, keep in Mind this "Island" is more of a Small Continent as it could barely be considered an "Island" you will Each Spawn on the Island in a Location of your choosing, 1 person from your team must be Elected as your "King" or "Queen" I will now explain why this is Important, along with the Rules...

Rules and General Synopsis for the Trinity GamesYou have been Airdropped onto a Small-Continent/Large Island named Magmell, Shiki Purchased, It has a very Unique ecosystem and never before seen Creatures and Plants and Items, you along with Students from Multiple Other schools have been transported here to take hold of the First ever Trinity Games.General Synopsis: