Chapter 31: Okay, this is actual Torture

< Underground Prison Basement >

Deep Below the Lucifer Estate Hundreds of feet underground, an Area that could be called a "Basement" But more like a prison for enemies of the Lucifer family, Zack is Escorted by 2 Maids in Chains , his one-leg chained to a steel Ball.

???: .....

???: .....

Zack: Hey, you two ladies seem quite fine to me, you can let me go and say I broke free you don't wanna do th-

The 2 Maids look at each other before the one on the Right pulls out a Human-Shaped Muzzle from her Pocket and Latches it on to Zack's Mouth to keep him from Talking.

???: Refrain from speaking for the remainder of your time here unless Queried.

The 2 Maids escort him to the Lowest Level of the Basement, A large Cell...It's wet...Damp...Rocky and smelly altogether, the smell of Vomit and Feces litter the Cell but the maids don't even flinch.

???: Setsuna, I think we're far enough.

Setsuna: This is a good enough distance Towa.

[The Constellation 'Apex Hunter' Feels sorry he can't help]

Setsuna and Towa, the 2 Maids Kick Zack into the Cell and keep him chained up before they each put on a pair of Metal gauntlets and begin Smirking vigorously with ill intent.

[The Constellation 'Apex Hunter' can see what will happen next]

Zack: *What are they doing? they were only ordered to bring me here*

Setsuna: This...THIS FOR LADY MARIE!

The 2 Maids begin furiously Beating on Zack to a bloody pulp, the Chains he is sealed with restricting the usage of Suryoku or any of his abilities to Fight back, this beating continued...

for 2 whole Hours...

Towa: I think you should stop now, Setsuna.

Setsuna: stop...stop? why should I, he's the reason lady Marie died Towa HE DESERVED TO BE BEATEN.

Towa: I know that, we're both mad, but the Family along with the Head Maid will get suspicious if we're here any longer.

for a Minute...Setsuna's veins could be seen Bulging but reluctantly she cools her head and returns back to her normal collected demeanor, she takes off her iron gloves and stuffs them back into her pocket.

Towa: let's leave.

On the Floor, a Beaten and bruised, bloodied and battered Zack manages to form a few words with what remaining life he has left.

Zack: Fo-ood-

The 2 maids stop and turn back, they had almost forgotten to feed the Prisoner his 1 meal for the day, Towa goes to the nearby Trey and removes the lid revealing what some would barely describe as "Food" more like some...Mash of meat and vegetables, and a single glass of water.

Towa brings the trey and rests it on the Floor in front of Zack, before he moves to pick up the fork Setsuna kicks the trey into his Face splattering his meal and water everywhere.

Zack: ......

Setsuna: Pigs, eat from the floor.

Towa: Setsuna, relax we don't want to make this obvious to the Masters.

Setsuna: NOT LIKE THEY CARE ABOUT THIS FILTH ANYWAYS! *Sigh* Let's go, I really don't wanna the Head Maid on my ass today.

Finally the 2 Maids leave...Zack wipes the Filthy Mash of meat and vegetables from his face, giving it a good look, beaten and bloodied, bruised and battered...Starving and Thirsty, A man will eat almost anything under these circumstances.