Chapter 52: A Little Lamb's Resolve

< Trinity Games Arc: Chapter 3 >

Kaiser: Hello Little Lamb...Your from Amura aren't you...? is this what they're sending in now?

The Constellation, 'The Unnamed Goddess' Is Wanting to See what you will do next

From Behind him, the H.E.L.P.I.E System Becomes Visible on It's own, it changes from a Pure Black to a Red as an Automated message Plays in a Female Like Voice.

"Acts of Violence are Forbidden during the Grace Period, you have received 1/3 Infractions, anymore and you will be eliminated. We urge you not to Break any more Rules 'Kaiser Shivaheld' "

Kaiser: I can get 1 More hit in...I wonder how many hits you can take Little Lamb.

Kaiser Raises his Fist High above Yuta's Head as he prepares to Strike, Bringing it down at the Speed of Lightning before his Hand is caught by Riku who practically instantaneously appeared next to him using Instant Motionskill.

Riku: Kaiser, Control yourself.

Kaiser: I was having fun...

Riku: I told you simply get him to Surrender the flag without any Force...

Kaiser: This isn't much force.

Riku: Get off of him....Now.

Kaiser: Fine.

Reluctantly Kaiser gets off of Yuta, Yuta forces himself Back despite the Immense pain going through his Back as Kaiser smirks at him and his weakness.

Kaiser: I heard some of the Students of Amura were trained by none other than the Sword Saint herself...And Here I found 'Yuta Saiba' On that list according to our Information...THIS is who the principal told us to worry about...Unbelievable...

Yuta: What- *Cough* did I do?!

Kaiser: Be Born Weak...It's that Simple, I disdain weakness...As the One who is Better than then the Rest I don't expect most of you peasants to be even a Challenge to me...But you should at least recognize how out-matched you are and just hand over your Flag and get out of the games.

Yuta: *He's Nuts? does he think I chose to be Born weak?!*

The Constellation, 'The Unnamed Goddess' Is wondering what you will do.

Kaiser: Is that your sword over there?

On the Ground, Lies Yuta's Sword back at the Unlit Campfire, In a Single Step Kaiser Flash steps and Closes the Distance before Picking up the Sword and unsheathing it from It's Blade.

Kaiser Looks at the Blade's Edge, It's not quite sharp enough to Cut him...But this Blade has it's Own Aura inside of it...It's own Soul...A living Blade...he had once heard of in Legend.

Kaiser: I'm taking this, Thank you though.

Yuta: You-YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT!

Kaiser: Why not? They said All stolen items need to be returned at the end of the Games...I'm free to take this whenever I want.

Yuta: Aren't you on Amura's Team Riku? Why are you doing this?!

Riku: You won't be much help...Besides you'll just be absorbed to our Team, A much stronger Team and you'll farm Tokens for us.

Yuta: But Bu-

Riku: If you were Stronger...Maybe It would've been different.

Kaiser: Let me show you...the Difference between our power...and why Bottom feeding weak lings shouldn't try to approach MY level...why you will NEVER be more than a bug to me.