Chapter 40: Beyond the Capital (4)

< Demon Forest >

As the Group ventures through the Dangerous Part of the Forest, watching their backs at every turn, Yuta looks around nervously with every turn he makes, sweating profusely as Celeste notices this.

Celeste: Your Sweat is dripping onto my Legs it's disgusting

Yuta: Sorry...

Celeste: What are you even sweating for?

Yuta: These Monsters are super duper scary don't you think...?

Celeste: Such a Wuss.

"HEY GUYS I SEE SOMETHING UP AHEAD"

One of the Students at the Front holding a Thick Bush open and goes through, Celeste swipes her hand across the air as the Bushes make way for her, Revealing a Large crystal Lake, the Water was clear and almost pristine strangely beautiful.

Azazael: ......

Yuta: Water...

Zenith: It looks clean too!

The Group runs up to the Edge of the Lake and stare at their reflection, Yuta crouches down as Celeste Jumps off his Back and also stares at her Reflection, Testing the Water for life, it is indeed quite drinkable.

Yuta: So---Good.

Yuta begins Slurping Water Instantly From the Lake, It's just as good as Tap water if not better, Azazael walks over but strangely enough she stays silent and refuses to Drink any of the Water despite it being perfectly clean.

Zenith: uhm, Mrs.Azazael are you going to Drink any water?

Azazael: No thank you, if you all would like to rest here before continuing be my guest.

The Students take a Big Sigh of Relief and take a Seat, Celeste forms a Bed of Cotton and Grass for herself but not Indra or Yuta, leaving them to lay on the Floor, The Wynaut Rabbit splits itself for it's Master and creates a comfortable head Rest for Zack and Zenith to Lay on, Ryu having knowledge of the Forest makes hammocks for herself and team members to lay on as Adebayo summons beds for him and Mikey.

Yuta: This is So not fair...

Celeste: Just get a Constellation, maybe you'll finally move up in the world you pathetic weak ling.

  Yuta: How do I even get one...

Celeste:  Don't worry about it, not like anybody would choose you anyways you sorry excuse for a human being

Indra: must you always be so rude to him, he doesn't even do anything.

Celeste: hmph.

As they Argue back and Forth, nobody but Azazael notices the Creature Lurking in the Depths of the Crystal clear lake...for a lake this Large to be 100% clear could only mean one thing, one thing only Azazael would know but she refuses to say anything.

In the Depths of the Lake, from It's deep waters of Brine a long-snake creature Emerges, Sprouting from it's Deep Abyss as it rushes to the surface, sensing foolish humans at it's Dominion.

Ryu: 🎶mhmhm, 🎶mhmhm, mhmhmhm-🎶

Akuji: Nice melody

Ryu: It's one my mother sa-

Hyperawareness

Sensing something about to Attack Ryu leaps from her High top hammock in the Trees and Grabs her bow down below before warning the others.