Chapter 83: Love is War

Trinity Games Arc: Chapter 33

Yuta Rushes up the Stairs of the Territory...But no Matter how Long he runs the Staircase continues to Infinitely Loop around and Around before Yuta decides to Stop as he Realizes what was Going on...

Sapphire was Infinitely Looping the Staircase so he would be Incapable of ever Reaching him...

Yuta: *I guess she's decided to Stop Affecting me and instead turned to Defending herself...*

Rapid Recovery

"With Rapid Recovery Healing me Passively I don't feel the Pain from her Attacks but it'll take a while to Fully heal from the Damage she caused Earlier..."

Suddenly, From Below his Feat the Staircase begins Warping Itself, Reality Begins to Morph and Change Around him before he Can move and Eventually Forms a Disorienting Labyrinth...this was the Defense Sapphire came up with...A Labyrinth without an Exit and Continues to Loop Continuously...

A Labyrinth without an Exit and Continues to Loop Continuously

Yuta: It changed to a Territory...?

Inside of this Labyrinth Created by Sapphire...Honestly the Potency of this Territory Phantasm alone in itself could be classified on the Level of a Marble Phantasm's...Sapphire's Imagination has Conjured into this Infinitely Conflicting Labyrinth around Yuta without an Exit, preventing him from Reaching her or even Progressing at all...

Yuta: This is mad...

From Above him...Yuta Hears a Loud Draconic Call as a Red Aura Beams towards him carrying a Wave of Fear that would Otherwise Immobilize any normal Creature

Drgon Shout! (B-Rank)

The Shout reaches Yuta but it Doesn't Effect him, as he looks up he Spots a Number of Dragons Conjured from Sapphire's Mind...

The Dragons Nose Dive towards him and Fire Blasts of Fire that could Scorch the Very Earth as Yuta Summons Ansem who then begins to Evolve Once More Simultaneously