Chapter 51: A Rude Awakening

< Trinity Games Arc: Chapter 2 >

Celeste: Alright...We'll start at A and go to-

Yuta: We Should go E...

Celeste: Huh?

Yuta: I said we should go E.

Indra: Why? E is co-

Yuta: Think about it this way, I feel like stronger people are gonna want to go A due to having like...an Ego or something Maybe?

Celeste: Your basing this off an Assumption...?

Yuta: I mean...I just...Feel like we should go there.

Celeste: Well Let's go to A, end of discussion.

Yuta: But-

Celeste: No But's You take orders from me, you have the Title and Flag because we need someone weak like you to stay put so I can move freely around! That is It! END OF DISCUSSION!

Celeste Turns Around and Begins heading towards A-Gate, signaling Indra and Yuta to follow behind her...Feeling a well of disdain that has built up over Months, as the Orb begins processing something...

Yuta: No!

Celeste Stops in her tracks and slowly turns around with a Visible Vein on her Forehead.

Celeste: What?

Yuta: You-You Need to Listen NOW! I have a really really really good feeling about going E, so for the First time in the Months we've known each other, can You Please just Listen to me for once.

Celeste: No.

"SCANNING PROCESS: 89%"

Yuta: Yes...We should go to E-Gate that's what I feel.

Celeste: Alright then...Let's say there is nothing there and we wasted our time, that cold environment isn't going to harbor any good herbs that can be turned into Points for us with that intense heap of Snow all the tokens are going to be Buried in piles of Snow for us to walk over without a Clue...So tell me WHAT could POSSIBLY be there that makes it so worth it.

"SCANNING PROCESS: 94%"

Yuta: I-I-Just.

Celeste: I-I-I Just- WHAT? there is a reason, we don't listen to you at all, you go off whims and wishes, hoping it for the best...here's an awakening for you, YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL!

"SCANNING PROCESS: 99%"

Yuta looks down clearly broken from Celeste's words as she begins Walking away, his Fist Balls up next to his Side...Just as the Drone Finishes Scanning whatever it was doing.

"SCANNING PROCESS COMPLETE...DISTRIBUTING COMMAND SPELLS"

Simultaneously, all of the Leader's Orbs begin saying the Exact same thing, the orb projects a Special kind of Symbol to their Hands along with their "Jacks" as they are called...Yuta without even realizing raises his hands and goes to Voice his concern.

Yuta: Why- Why can't you just-

Indra: *Is this a? Command seal?*

Command Seal
A special kind of Magic, those with the "Slave" Command can be Ordered by those with the "Command Seal" when compelled they are forced to Obey whatever Command, however of course Shiki has gone ahead and Placed a Restriction on them so no Illegal Activity can take place.

Yuta: Why can't you just DO WHAT I SAY?!

Indra: Wait Yuta-

As he sticks his hand out he notices the Command Seal all too late...The Command Seal Activates with the Command of "Do What I say" towards Celeste and making her "Slave" Seal Activate on it's Own, forcing her to Move back to Yuta