Chapter 62: Day 2...Where the fun Starts

< Trinity Games Arc: Chapter 13 >

< Leaderboard >

1.〈👑Team Kurokara + Aquila + Altria
2.〈Red-Dragon Guild
3.〈Azure Guild
4.〈Team Olympus + Trimurti
5.〈Team Obelisk (Iota + Omega)
6.〈Team Centuria
7.〈Team Alpha 
8.〈Team Vertigo + Shiki
9.〈Team BreadLovers
10.〈Team Big-bomboclat

Adebayo views the 'Leaderboard' projected by his H.E.L.P.I.E drone, now that Grace period is over the Leaderboard has changed drastically, the 2 Guilds sit at #2 and #3, Team Olympus even without a powerhouse like Kaiser remain in the Top 5, and Team Obelisk who just recently achieved their Name have gone up in ranks...

Most notably however, Kurokara seems to be gaining points at a vastly alarming rate, despite still remaining at the Red-flag color, this implies they have some ability allowing them to quickly farm for tokens naturally, it seems they've additionally been crowned as the first to become territory leaders, completely clearing every team from I-Block.

Adebayo: I don't remember seeing this team Vertigo and Shiki before at all...maybe they changed their name from another team perhaps? 

Mikey: Whatcha looking at?

From behind him, Mikey walks up holding his trusty halberd on his back

Adebayo: just checking out the Leaderboard...do you know where team Vertigo came from?

Mikey: Hm? is that a new team?

Adebayo: I think so...but I thought teams couldn't enter the games after grace period.

Mikey: Probably just changed their name.

Adebayo: I don't know...got a really bad feeling about them.

< H-Block, Grasslands >

A large Group of Participants that have formed a Large guild known as the 'Azure clan' sitting at the #3 Spot stand around their Base with their Flag Inside, Dozens of Students wielding weapons guarding the Base from the Outside and Inside.

Drake: Damn...when are we ever going to get to fight anything.

Giovanni: Don't know man...but then again with such a Large number like us who the hell would come pushing us so casually?

Drake: I know ri-

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

As the 2 Guards chat with each other, nearby they hear one of the Other students patrolling Scream out loudly before being cut off as if he was attacked putting them on edge.

Drake: What was that?

Giovanni: let's check it out.

Drake and Giovanni move to the place where they heard the sound, as Giovanni watched Drake's back he wasn't watching his own...a Large shadow looms over him as he gets snatched and brought into the Air...Drake continues moving completely oblivious to the fact his teammate was snatched.

Drake: Alright, on the count of 3 we-

Lilith: Mister, are we playing spy family?

Drake: What happened to your voi-

As drake turns around his Neck gets grabbed as he begins to get choked by L.I.L.I.T.H's hand and held up by his Neck, his face starts turning red as his Oxygen supply gets cut off as he soon passes out and gets dropped as she continues to choke his unconscious body.