Chapter 71: All-Out War (3)

Trinity Games Arc: Chapter 22

BEGIN..!!

As the Fight Began, Arc had Knocked Akuji Far away into an Open area intending to Fight him 1 on 1, but was quickly caught up by Ryu with Teleportation....And now she must Face The Entirety of Team Iota...

But despite being faced with Incarnations of Fabled Ranked and Highly-skilled combatants...She did not fear of loss...why?

"Because he was watching"

Arc: *Keep your eyes on me Yuta...*

The Opposing Team Iota readies themselves, Enhancing with Suryoku as they Draw their Weapons, Akuji drawing his New sword 'the Judge' and Ryu drawing her Bow.

On the allied side, Arc does the Same...Enhancing herself as an 8-Star  Specialist, Mixing Her own Magical energy and properties to her Suryoku giving it a Rainbow tinge as she draws a small dagger from her Pocket.

Hizo: You ready!

Arc: Always...

God-Slaying (A)
The User's Strength will automatically raise to become 'relative' to the Strongest Opponent in the Initial Start of the Battle, only being capable of raised to the level of what the Supporters can offer.

Akuji: It activated, so it's safe to say she was stronger than me.

Shinto Legacy: Offering (SS)
The User's power will shift to Constantly one-up the Strongest Target in Strength, Durability and Speed. Only being capable of raising to what the Shinto Legacy can offer.

Arc: I'm getting pumped.

Ryu: Oi...Be careful.

...FIGHT!...

As the Fight began, Hizotome Dashed in with a straight-Right as it gets blocked by Arc, following up with a Flurry of fists aimed at precise Vital points which all Get blocked almost perfectly.

Hizo: *Not bad.*

From the Back Ryu shoots an Arrow Above Arc's Head as Akuji teleports above Arc and slashes down, as he does so his Blade easily gets caught bare handedly by Arc her throws him Aside

Akuji: Hu-

Hizo: *Interesting, she knows how to Balance her aura depending on the situation*

Hizo and Arc continue to Exchange a Flurry of Blows with Hizo being on the Offensive mostly as he begins Pushing Arc back with his seemingly endless onslaught.

Arc: *This is looking bad...I can't look bad for Yuta...!*

Ryu: Torrential Downpour...

In ryu's Bow, a Large arrow of Energy is Conjured as she aims into the Air...

Arc: *that girl in the back is about to do something...*

Shooting the Arrow into the Sky, with a Streak of blue Energy it shoots up high before Bursting into Little sparkles of Light...Those little sparkles take the shape of a torrential downpour of Arrows as it rains down toward Arc.

Arc: That's a lot of arrows...

Hizo: Focus on the opponent ahead!

Hizo Envelops his Hand in Solar Flames from the Sun and Conjures it into his Fists before taking a Boxing Stance, almost like a form that incorporated multiple Fighting styles seen throughout the Ages...