Chapter 82: The Power of Imagination

Trinity Games Arc: Chapter 32

Yuta and Lucia Easily traverse through E-Block and Aim towards the Diamond Castle in the Distance Created by Sapphire, They appear as 2 Blurs even without any Enhancements or such as they merely Just move quickly...

in a Rather Short time of Less than 10 Seconds they Arrive at the Outer-Side of the Castle before Stopping...

Yuta: It's honestly...Quite beautiful up close like this...

Lucia: I agree...the way it shimmer and shines...

From One of the Windows Sapphire watches, even with her Eyes closed she can See Fine...She watches from Afar and Sends a Message to Caelus and Kasha telepathically...

Outside...

Lucia and Yuta Plot, they Decide on going in from the Top but as they do the Castle Gates Open...and 2 People wait Inside...One with a Sword and One in a Red Jacket...Caelus and Kasha...

Yuta: They seem...Strong...which one do you want to take Lucia?

Lucia: ........I'll take the sword.

Yuta: Guess that leaves me with Jacket then...

Caelus stands up and Single his Opponents Inside...and they Gracefully Accept the Invitation...

and they Gracefully Accept the Invitation

A Large Shimmering Castle...Around it is an unsurmountable amount of Diamond, Gold, Jewels all thar adorn every Inch of the Castle from Head to Toe...It is Described as "Beauty that can only be seen in Imagination" The Inside is a Massive Labyrinth and Completely different than what the Outside Area would Leave an Impression on...The Scale of the Area Equivalent to what Sapphire can Imagine...

Inside are the 2 Opponent's Kasha & Caelus Jintae...Kasha Stands up and Cracks her Knuckles before Aura and another Mysterious Energy begins surrounding her Body...

"Let's Skip Introductions shall we?"

Before any more words could be Exchanged Kasha Bolted Forward with an Open palm Towards Lucia aiming to Ground Pound her into Dust but before her Strike can land Yuta Grabs Her hand and Throws her Across the Room and into a Wall.