Chapter 26: Special Teachings

It has been approximately 3 days after the Ranker Tournament...People who fought to their heart's content have made full recoveries, and now it is time for their 1 month Special Training to begin...

This Training is not mandatory to take place on School grounds and special students were selected by each Ranker after a private meeting to see what they would offer.

In The Dorm room of the lowest Class, Mu Yuta, Celeste and Indra pack their bags, the Rankers who selected them have decided to make their training off school grounds for more leverage, Yuta packs his clothes into his tight little suitcase his mom made years ago, Celeste packs 14 Cases with all of her "essentials"

Indra: Do you actually...Need that much stuff.

Celeste: DUH! we'll be off school-grounds for a month.

Indra: Still...

Yuta wipes the sweat off his brow and sighs in relief, finally managing to pack all of his essentials into his tight little suitcase.

Celeste: Slave boy.

Yuta: huh?

Celeste: Carry these.

Pointing to her large stack of Suitcases carrying clothes, perfumes, Jewelry, Weapons, Gifts and more in large quantities, Yuta stares at the Large stack of suitcases with horror in his eyes as he begins to get dizzy.

Yuta: I can't... carry all of that...

Celeste: Nonsense of course you can, it's only 675 kilos of weight? the servants back at home lift five times as much on the daily.

Indra: That's kind of unfair making someone else carry your luggage.

Celeste: Well I'm not gonna carry it!

Indra: you won't carry your own luggage and bags?

Celeste: glad we're on the same page.

Indra: *sigh* rock-paper-Scissors?

Yuta: I LOVE THAT GAME! *even though I always lost back at home with a record of 0-284*

The 3 stand in a circle and raise their right hands and say the standard line "Rock, Paper, Scissors, SHOOT!" both Indra and Celeste had paper, whilst Yuta had rock.\

Yuta: How does rock lose to paper anyways...?

Celeste: Chop Chop let's go I don't want to keep sensei waiting.

Reluctantly, Yuta holds the stack of suit cases, slowly following behind Indra and Celeste, struggling to keep up his body instinctively performs enhancement on itself to not be crushed, even still his legs visibly tremble like spaghetti noodles with every step.

Celeste: Speed it up please, your slacking...

Yuta: I can't...my legs, giving in

Under the relentless strain his legs are finally ready to give in, but at the last moment Indra offers a helping hand, carrying the 14 of Celeste's suitcase in addition to use own with relative ease.

Indra: So celeste...who's your special ranker?

Celeste: Ancilla, you?

Indra: Me and Yuta got...AZAZAEL! THE BEST SWORDSMAN, I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE HER IN MY LIFE, HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT HER EPIC TALES??? YOU SHOULD'VE HEARD THE STORY OF THA-

Celeste: I get it! I get it! pipe down jesus.

Indra: Sorry...

Celeste: Although, I'm glad both of you got one...maybe Futa will be useful.