Chapter 14: Squad Battle!

< Special-S Block, Omega >

Mikey gets out of the private Sauna and wraps a towel around his waist, the little robot butler hands him a tall glass of milk, he takes a seat on the couch and turns on the TV to watch some 'Netflix' as the little robot butler gives him a foot massage.

Kuuga: What the hell are you doing?

Kuuga walks into the large living room reading a book, he sets it aside on the table and walks up to Mikey enjoying his glass of milk.

Mikey: Drinking a tall glass of milk after a nice steamy bath, there really is nothing better!

Kuuga: I mean what the hell are you doing... you have a fight in a couple hours.

Mikey: emphasis on the "hours" your acting like these guys are top class fighters or something, they'd be a lot higher if they were.

Kuuga: there are a million different possibilities as to why they are that low and as to why they challenged us.

Mikey: and one of them is, we are better.

Kuuga: Mikey!

Mikey: Relax, and aren't you confident in your own abilities too? this is just a free little duel, think of it like a team-bonding exercise.

Kuuga: You should at least get a few minutes of training before a fight to warm yourself up.

Mikey: relax, they guys don't even qualify as my daily warm-up and will you stop being such a wet blanket?!

Kuuga: I'm not- fine do what you want.

Kuuga walks away, leaving his book behind on the table next to the couch. Mikey notices this and tries to call Kuuga back for his book but he is captured by the alluring title.

Mikey: No way... the 5th Issue of imperial hierarchy! I heard my favorite character got a major upgrade in this chapter, but which one do I choose... Imperial Hierarchy or the 4th season of weirder stuff...

(A/N: stranger things reference)

Adebayo walks passed Kuuga in the luxurious hallway as Kuuga sticks his arm out and stops him.

Kuuga: You're the leader here... are you really thinking on letting our teammate fight alone.

Adebayo: Kuuga... 2 of these guys couldn't take down one of the 4 kings in the exam, Mikey not only defeated one single-handedly but also would've killed a 2nd, what makes you think we won't win?

Kuuga: I just find it hard to believe some low end squad from C-block would try challenging the 3rd placed team without some reason to be confident they would win.

Adebayo: I hate to say it man but you're paranoid... we can let him have fun, and besides it's battle royale even if  they beat Mikey they have to beat both of us next.

Kuuga: Hm.

Adebayo: go watch some TV on the couch with Mikey, I'll go get us some popcorn.

< 2:35PM >

The Hour and Time is here, the first Squad match of the Year is about to take place just barely a week after the exam happened, a match between the 3rd placed, team Omega and the 18th placed, team Iota a Large group of students fills the stands, a large stadium type arena spanning the Length of 5 Football fields. On the School's app the fight is being streamed to over 5,000 students of all year groups.

In the Waiting Area for Team Omega, Mikey, Adebayo, and Kuuga all sit on their phones scrolling through the chat on the stream.

ThunderNut86
- Why the hell are they challenging a top 3 when there so low?!?