Chapter 84: Sapphire in Wonderland

Trinity Games: Chapter 34

Lucia and Yuta Awaken to a World of Tranquil Beauty

Lucia and Yuta Awaken to a World of Tranquil Beauty...In all of their Lives, even if one could Live for all Eternity, they could Never view a Sight as Beautiful as the One they now stand Before...The Flowers were Lush and Green, the Air was so Pure, not a Single Impurity...Every Step was Filled with Magic and Ambience...The Sky was not a Plain blue backdrop but rather, a Sea of Bright twinkling Stars and Stardust that Infinitely Descended from the Sky...

It was not a mere "World" it was a Universe...One that could Grow Infinitely Larger for as long as the One known as Sapphire existed...Within this Completely Isolated Reality separated from the Multiverse, Sapphire is the Supreme Ruler...Everything in this world could only be described as "Unbelievable" It was a world Beyond Reality, and a World that was known as...

"Sapphire's Wonderland"

Yuta: It's...Beautiful...

Lucia: I see...So this is where she truly was...Those Eyes are Beyond Anything I could Imagine.

Yuta: But...where is she...

Lucia: Yuta, I'm going to be Honest with you...we need to Converse with her.

Yuta: Uh-that would be easy if we could find her-

Lucia: We already have...or rather she's already found us.

Yuta: Wha-

Lucia: Isn't that Right...I already know you can see and hear us no matter where we are

"Correct."

Directly inbetween Lucia and Yuta, Sapphire Appeared seemingly out of Thin air...or rather she was always there...or rather she was Everywhere at Once, Her form appeared to be different than before...She was Dressed like a Goddess or a Princess...Adorned with a Sapphire crown atop her head...