Chapter 21: The Ranker Tournament (6)

"Zenith Amos Vs Yuta Saiba"

Agent: Yuta Saiba and Zenith Amos, please step forward

[Constellations are wondering if this fight would be good]

[Some Constellations have left to go and watch other channels and Incarnations]

Yuta: hm...who is this guy again?

"If I remember correctly, he's won 2 matches..."

Zenith Amos walks to the other side of the field and draws their sword whilst slowly swelling up their aura.

Yuta: I wasn't watching his fight at that time...All I remember he had was swords...

Yuta stands on the opposite side from zenith they both stare at each other.

Agent: MATCH...READY!

Both Zenith and "Yuta" Stare at each other and begin flaring their auras around, enhancing themselves to the maximum and channeling their energies.

"3..."

Switching his Armor to the Meraki Attire, the 5 swords behind Zenith hover and rotate behind him closely.

"2..."

Yuta: His wardrobe changed, relating to his ability perhaps?

"1... BEGINNNNNNNNNNNN!"

Combining the swords and interlocking them they create a ring shape that Zenith throws at "Yuta" as he dodges, Zenith controls their direction using 2 fingers and brings them back down towards Yuta who has no choice but to parry, as the Blade clashes "Yuta's" sword easily overpowers the Meraki blades causing them to crack and break on their edges.

Zenith: *That easy?*

[Appraisal - Unique]

Attempting too appraise the Sword, Zenith's left eye turns purple and emits the same colored aura, showing the usage of the Ability, as he attempts to analyze the item a Blue spark shocks his eye disabling the Ability Zenith halts the assault from his Meraki rings asa result of the pain.

Yuta: *He stopped?*

Zenith: *My- Eye*

Removing his hand from his left eye, it is clearly visible it's become bloody red from the damage.

Zenith: The hell with that weapon.

Shiki: Intriguing...

Yuta takes advantage of the chance to attack, dashing inward and close he swings his blade at Zenith, even though he was distracted the 5 blade's converged to form a shield, adding more energy Yuta manages to send the Swords flying into a wall, taking the chance He kicks Zenith aiming for the chest but Zenith blocks, Following up by focusing Suryoku into a thin point in his index finger and firing a condensed blast right at Zenith, the swords come back to Zenith and successfully defend the piercing attack.

Yuta *The swords, are repaired... I'm betting they need to be destroyed at the same time*

Coming to the conclusion the swords need to be destroyed at the same time he changes the properties of his Suryoku to produce searing Heat, although limited it gives him enough time, striking at Zenith once again the blades converge to defend, the searing heat cutting through them like a hot knife through butter, as the swords get destroyed Zenith's armor is subsequently destroyed and goes back to his normal attire.