Chapter 37: Beyond the Capital (1)

Inside Shiki's Office...He sits on the Phone before Ending the Call and kicking his Feet up on his Fancy desk before receiving another Call shortly after he picks it up as Someone from entirely different regions gives him a call.

*Ring* *Ring* *picks up*

Shiki: Hello! this is the Line of Shiki Lyke how may I help?

"My assistant said you wanted the Link Path Ready by tomorrow morning correct?"

Shiki: Yup, Taking my lovely students on a Field Trip.

"We'll have it set by 5:55 the latest is that okay with you?"

Shiki: Sure, we're leaving at 7:30 so thanks.

"I'll see you then, but Uhm...Shiki-San, do you...Have any free time this Saturday?"

Shiki: Yeah, why?

"Well...I'd be nice if we got to catch up after all this time and uhm...Since you'll be nearby perhaps we could talk..."

Shiki: It's a Date then.

*Call Ended*

Shiki gets up from his Chair and walks to his wide prismatic Window as he looks up to the 6 Moons in the Sky (This world has 6 moons), he presses a button next to his Window as the Blinds Shut as he exits and leaves his Office and begins his walk home.

Late at Night Shiki walks through the empty and hollow streets of the  Capital...Unbeknownst to him a person in the shadows in an Alleyway they hold a Knife in their Hands hiding in the Dark of Night Waiting for an Unlucky victim to pass...As Shiki walks by from the Shadows the Man leaps out and Seemingly successfully stabs him in his Back while it's turned.

Assailant: HOW DOES THAT FEEL RICH FUUUUCKKKKKKKK!

The Man laughs maniacally after Stabbing Shiki, eventually his laughter abruptly stops, as Shiki's body melts into a Black Puddle as the Man's Knife dissolves, turning to run away he bumps into...a wall? no It's Shiki again standing unharmed.

Shiki: Greetings...You look lost sir.

Assailant: wha-What?

Shiki: Are you perhaps...Having a Nightmare?

Assailant: You-I just...

Shiki: Please...you think you could kill me with that...Butter knife?

Assailant: I-It's-

Shiki: Let me show you a nice Dream...A dream you won't wake up from.

Gluttony - Constellation Skill

What Happened to that Man is still unknown, and it will never be known...his Identity, everything was Erased From History, Nobody will Remember him...But we must focus on what it's Important and that's the fact it's the Morning and Our Young Hero wakes up from a quiet Nap...

Yuta Awakes From a Peaceful Slumber in his "Bed" although he sleeps on the Floor, He's gotten used to this Style of Living...The Same can't be said for most others however, he does his Daily routine after spending 15 minutes checking and Feeling his abs

Yuta: Nice.

Yuta Throws on his Clothes for the Day and Presumably begins heading to the Cafeteria for Breakfast, he arrives at the Front of the Line as the Lunch lady checks his Badge reading "Team Mu" and hands him a Plate of mashed Potatoes with absolutely no Flavor.

Yuta: Mashed Potatoes again?

Lunch lady: What? if you want that good Premium Food you get Good Premium Performance.