Chapter 96: I know who I am.

Trinity Games Arc: Chapter 46

Issei, know, Seiya swims in his Consciousness...Standing Face to Face with the Previous owner of the Body he Inhabits, a Pure-White-Blank Slate of a Human, No Eyes, Mouth or nose, no identifiable facial Features & Yet it could speak as if it did, and see Seiya as if he had eyes...

Issei: so that is the name you choose for yourself...Congratulations...

"You feel it don't you?"

By all means, you are not alive, You did not own a Soul, merely a Husk of what I once was

By all means, you are not alive, You did not own a Soul, merely a Husk of what I once was...you were just like the Children of Vertigo...Alive & Yet not alive, but you feel it...? 

A Soul-being Birthed from your Existence...to you who Exists without an Existence

to you who Exists without an Existence

"Unfortunately...I stand in your way...And I...Refuse to go out, to the Likes of you."

The One who calls himself Issei stands up, the Faceless Husk's Body begins Morphing to some, Monstrous & Muscular Build Almost Instantly...

It grew to 9-Feet Tall, It's Body almost looked Metallic, 750-Pounds of pure... "Muscle"  You could say, It got into a Fighting stance resembling Seiya's own as an Aura begins Exuding from It's Body...A Similar gold to Seiya's

(Reminder: Previous Issei is now known as Seiya incase you get confused cuz of the Long break)

Seiya: You want me...to fight?

Issei: When have you ever been one to Decline a Challenge?

Seiya: *Smirks* I don't have my Sword right now, But I'll still whoop your ass

Seiya lunges straight toward Issei who remains Stationary and throws 2 Jabs, Issei easily weaves them Both by ducking Under and Gut punches him, strangely enough he doesn't feel any Bones or anything break...But a different kind of Pain...