Chapter 65: An Growing Threat

< Trinity Games Arc: Chapter 16 >

Minoru: Right so we split up now correct?

Irumi: Fine by me.

Minoru: I'll take North, Issei take South, Irumi you can take East or something.

Irumi: Gotchu!

As the Group splits up, Issei goes South where he will Soon encounter a creation of Vertigo and reawaken a few memories locked inside of himself, Irumi left on his Chariot pulled by 2 Pegasus and soared through the Skies...

And Minoru...

Minoru sprinted through North...Flickering inbetween trees and instantly scoping out the Areas before Flickering forward again to find more Flags...he continues Moving and flash stepping tree to tree...

Unknown to him he's being watched.

Minoru: *Looks like all of the teams in this Area were cleared...I guess I should move back, It'd be bad if I ran into the person who caused it*

He stops in a nearby stream, spotting an entrance to a cave he scopes the Area out and enters, taking a Seat on the Floor nearby.

Minoru: Hm...'Leaderboard'

His H.E.L.P.I.E droid which he decorated with a fun little Egyptian Hat called a nemes, dressing it like a Pharoah, Appears and displays a Leaderboard for him, showing all of the Names of Teams.

〈👑Team Vertigo + Shiki
Team Kurokara + Aquila + Altria
Red-Dragon Guild
Team Olympus + Trimurti
Team Obelisk (Iota + Omega)
Team Centuria
Team Alpha
Team Mathematical
Team Atakatsui
Team Rose Fans #1

Minoru: Haven't seen this team Before...'Status'

as he says 'Status' the H.E.L.P.I.E droid pulls up a Window detailing the Names and what would usually be the Appearances of the Members on the Team.

'NO IMAGE'
'Unidentified Name'

'NO IMAGE'
'Unidentified Name'

'NO IMAGE'
'Unidentified Name'

'NO IMAGE'
'Unidentified Name'

Minoru: Damn...not even a single Image.

From his Shadow a Dark Mist exits and expands to a black misty substance, it begins to Solidify as Hints of Gold become visible as a Black Shadow Knight clad in Black Armor Manifests from his shadow.

Souls of the Damned (Rank: A)
Allows the User to Conjure Souls they have Captured from any Species, these Souls can be trained but need to be Fed dark Attributes to Progress, for Example a Knight -> Death Knight, or Skeleton Mage -> Lich

Death Knight
Army Rank: Sergeant
Undead Grade: C
Soul Type: Human (Knight)

Minoru: What is it Jino?

Master...there appears to be someone...approaching in on this Area...they seem strong so I thought I should warn you.