Chapter 4: Entrance Examination, Day 3

[Remaining Participants: 1800 ->1,228]

[Scenario #1]
[Entrance Ceremony]
[Description: To enter the prestigious Amura Academy you must first pass the Entrance Examination, you have been teleported to an Indigineous Island of unknown size for a period of 8 days]

[Clear Conditions: Survive 8 days or the Number of Students is reduced to 720]
[Remaining Time: 154 Hours]

[Penalty: Denied Access to Amura Academy]

[Addition: Every 24 hour that passes a random event will occur.]

Yuta sits in his Little cave and tries to get a fire going again, this time he succeeds making him feel slightly more satisfied with himself.

"The Constellation who likes weaklings Congratulates you"

Yuta: I can't even have this singularly win without you guys bothering me!

"The Constellations decides to give you some privacy"

Yuta: Ryu's been gone for some time, I wonder if her hunting is going fine.

A swift gust of air blows and extinguishes Yuta's flame and bringing a cold chill inside the cave.

Yuta: NOOOOOO! I SPENT 20 MINUTES LIGHTING THAT PLEASE COME BACK!

From Behind Yuta, he feels a presence but as he turns around he's met with a foot striking his back and sending him flying back.

[-1 life (1/3)]

Yuta: Ouch!, who?

Participant #488: You seem like an Easy Kill, It's nothing personal kid but you've got some necessities I'm missing, that water's clean right?

Yuta: I-I-I If you want water I can give you a cup but I have to share with my Teammate!

#488: There's another one? even better I'll use you as bait then.

Yuta: *he's gonna- eliminate Ryu*

#488: Well, actually I think I'll just eliminate you anyways, turn around and except your failure little one.

Yuta: *He's going, to Eliminate Ryu after me, I've gotten here by Pure luck and I don't mind I'm eliminated right now, I'd probably be eliminated earlier but... Miss Ryu worked really hard just to get to this position, I can't let this guy take that away!*

As the Enemy raises their hand to Strike Yuta to take his last life he evades it making him strike a hard stalagmite causing the Cave to shake.

#488: hey... what kind of a jackass do you think you are to be dodging my attacks.

The enemy then takes out there axe and enhances it with suryoku and strikes at Yuta as he narrowly evades it causing the ground to split open and the cave to shake even more, the enemy launches more attacks but Yuta miraculously continues to dodge all of them narrowly.

Yuta: *I can't keep dodging forever, his build is heavy so I doubt my fists would do anything... The sword*

Yuta looks around for the broken sword he dropped and sees it on the ground near the extinguished fire. From behind the attacker swings his axe but narrowly misses sending him flying toward the Sword with the shockwave he created.

#488: You are really,really,really,really,really beginning to piss me OFF!

In a state of rage the attacker swings directly at Yuta as he grabs the rusty sword and blocks the Attack. Now locked in a struggle of strength the Attacker enhances themselves with all of their suryoku causing a crater to start forming underneath Yuta from the pressure.