Chapter 45: Bunny Megalopia

As Zack walks through the Golden door and opens his Eyes...He despite it being previously In the Dead of Night, It is now Day time, looking around he stands on top a hill that overlooks a Large city...Populated by bunnies?

"WELCOME TO BUNNY MEGALOPIA!"

Zack looks down at his Feet...the Bunny he was chasing now standing up on it's hind legs like a human, in his Mini circus outfit and Top hat as he speaks clear english with a cute expression on his Face.

Zack: Uhm...sorry what?

"Greetings Random red hair guy whose name I do not know...My name's Lola"

Zack: Is this an Alice in wonderland type of situation or something?

Lola: Who is Alice?

Zack: Do-Don't worry about it...Uhm so why am I here...'

Lola: You were requested to be here...because you have a BUNNY SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: A...Bunny what?

Lola: A BUNNY SOUL!!!!!!!!!!

Zack stares blankly at the Bunny, their face remains in a cute expression

Zack: What is a...Bunny Soul...

Lola: Bunny Soul is Bunny Soul, let's leave, you have been requested.

Zack: Wait I still have ques-

Before he is allowed to Finish, the Bunny jumps down from the Cliff as the Horn on it's Head begins glowing again creating a small cushion underneath which it lands on, Zack looks over and follows suit along with it.

Zack: A Magic Bunny...

Lola continues to Run as Zack follows closely behind, they run through the City of Bunnies as the others give perplexed looks, wondering why a Human has entered their World, before they notice his Features...

Zack: What the hell is with this Bunny? It's fast as hell!

Trying his Best to Keep up with lola, who consciously slows down to allow him to catch up Faster...In the Distance they see a Large Cherry-Blossom Tree, and Inside of it is a Large Japanese-Style House, almost like a Castle.

Zack: Where the Hell...

Looking around he sees shops of lopped eared Bunnies running them, Bunny guards, Bunny farmers and All...as they frantically run down the Street Zack looking like a mad man following the bunny closely Behind...

Lola: Almost there...!

Zack: are you taking me to that big tree?

Lola: YUP!

Soon enough, they Arrive at the Large Gate-way to the Tree...Sawed into the Tree is a Large Gate guarded by small Bunny guards who stand in their small size menacingly with large Halberds twice their Size, as Lola approaches...

Guard: Who is the Stranger?

Lola: This is the Guy papa requested

Guard: let em in.

The Bunny guards uncross their Halberds as the Door opens, revealing a Large Japanese-Style Castle interior with Maids cleaning the Halls, a Large stair-case winding Upwards as Lola urges Zack to follow her.

Zack: Where are we going?

Lola: To meet my Pops, super cool Guy!

Zack: Okay...