Chapter 50: Let the Games Begin!

< Trinity Games Arc: Chapter 1 >

An Entire Month has passed...The Trinity games are Just around the Corner, Students from all Over, Keseido, Kurohana, Ryuuketsu, Himetsuru, Mizuho, Excranum, Shin'en gakuen, all of their Students flew all the way to the Capital for a mere chance to participate in the games.

Word has spread far and wide...the Entire Event will be streamed world-wide...Millions of Viewers world-wide to view what the First Games will Look like...

< Waiting Area Lobby>

The Constellations are Happy to See a Large group of future Incarnations of them

A large crowd of Students wait in a Large Open Area Lobby, resembling a Large White Cube on the Interior, the Floor is Complete Marble of the Highest Quality, Students from all the Schools from all corners of the world have come to Visit...Especially a lot of Notable ones.

Incarnations of Entire Pantheons Team up and Form Alliances, the Loud Chitter-Chatter of everyone floods the Large Room...

The Expected Number is over 500 students, to be precise 504 Students in teams of 3, making a total of 168 Teams...However only less than 10% of these teams will make it to the See the Light of Day 10...

Yuta: I'm...getting a bit scared...

Indra: Scared of what? they're just talking.

Celeste: if your gonna piss your pants do it on a Corner...We need to make some alliances so go do what you do best and annoy people.

Yuta: I-I-I don't know people!

Celeste: you do it everyday, do what you did with Team Zeta and go look for more alliances you- whatever.

Indra sighs before Heading off straight forward to go and Ask around for possible Alliances...Although it'll be quite hard especially since they'd have to sweeten the Deal considering two of them have no Incarnations and the other...is well...Yuta.

Celeste Leaves shortly after, they'll have to Limit the amount of Alliances they make so they don't have to share as many Tokens, however with enough they might be able to Form a Guildleaving Young Yuta all alone...

The Constellation 'The Unnamed Goddess' Is watching you

Yuta: She doesn't know what she's talking about...I can do well on my own...

Yuta Begins walking around...spotting Students with Full on Armor Sets, Weapons, Equipment, Food Rations and More...They came way more prepared than him...Even worse...he didn't even bring food or Water.

The Lineup of Students is so Imposing he doesn't even know if he should really consider even being in this Event at all... "They can Fill in my Spot" he thinks to himself...

Yuta: Perhaps...I wasn't really made for this...

Around One of the Corners 2 Girls from Kurohana Talk whilst walking up to the Same Corner simultaneously at the Same time as Yuta, One is Izumi and the Other being her Little Sister who walks at the Front, just about the same Age as Yuta.

Arc Tanaka
Title: The Prodigy Among Prodigies
Constellation: The Sun and Moon, Amaterasu & Tsukuyomi
Constellation Grade: Mythical & Mythical
Attribute: Master of All + Multi-Attribute (Godly)

Appearance: At the Young Age of 15, 2 Years behind her Brother and Sister...Arc Resembles Both of them, keeping the Signature Blonde hair however hers is Down to her Back, The Signature Red-Eyes of the Tanaka Clan, however unlike her Brother and Sister there is no Red or Blue Streak beneath them, because she does not Posses the Special Eyes of the Tanaka Clan unlike her peers, she wears a Similar attire to her Sister, wearing a White top being a Fancy Expensive Coat with 4 Buttons in the Center and an Overlapping collar, however she wears a Short Blue skirt rather than a long one like her Sister, her legs covered by leggings and Brown Boots for her shoes

Character Summary: Because she is constantly Compared to her Brother and Sister, along with other peers of the Clan, some may expect her to have a disdain for them or a disliking...But their Sibling love shines through the Most, she loves her Siblings just as much as they Love her, she was always Talented from a Young age, picking up basically any and everything easily, even with 0 Experience in anything relating to the Field, Music, Art, Martial Arts, Swordsmanship she can pick it up and Become a Master at it extremely easily.