Chapter 74: All-Out War (6)

Trinity Games Arc: Chapter 25

On the Otherside of the Battle-field...Zack is Simultaneously Pushing Back Ponyo's Insects whilst Shielded By Giyeon as he is Surrounded by Multiple Lesser Insects, He draws his Sword and does a Single Horizontal Slash erasing Many...

Next to him and standing at a Relative Distance with a calm expression, continuing to consistently Analyze the Situation, as she does she merely snaps her fingers as Black Flames Manifest and easily incinerate the Creatures-

Black Abyssal Dragon Fire Ignition (A)
Allows the user to summon powerful black flames that can be manipulated at will, even infusing weapons with them.

Ponyo: Hm...

Giyeon: Ponyo, Do we go on Offense?

Ponyo: Looks like we'll have to.

Ponyo walks forward slowly, as he does his Body and Genetic Coding Begins to Change at an Unseen Level, Biological he begins changing to an Insect-Human form and Gaining Insectoid Bits and Parts like Antenna, Compound Eyes and Dragon-Fly Wings...

From His Side Giyeon Slams his Shield Into the Ground, as he does he gets Coated in a Black and Gold Armor that Incases his Entire Body, His massive and Towering Size...the Shield disappears and in it's Place is a Large Great sword which he carries with Extreme Ease.

Hybridization-Insectoid (B)
Allows the User to gain Aspects of the Bug-World and Insects of the Reverse World, it can Additionally be used on Regular Insects, their Abilities will be greatly amplified due to being of the Larger world than Insects.

3-Layered Gillian Scale Armor
As the Name Implies, an Armor with 3 Layers which is Summoned from the Shield gifted to Giyeon by his Constellation, a Memento and a reminder "sometimes the Greatest Defense is offense"

Sooyung: *Hm, Interesting...Bug-Boy and Shield-Boy seem to be shifting to offense...have they also been analyzing our movements this time?* Oi! tomato-Boy.

Zack: Huh-

Sooyung: Stop Swinging, the Bugs are retreated, focus on the New task at hand.

Giyeon and Ponyo slowly Approach ready for Battle...

"Bout 4...Final Round, Giyeon & Ponyo versus Han-sooyung & Zackary"

Ponyo: I'll take the Red-Head.

Giyeon: I'll take the Quiet one then.

Zackary: Stay back, I'll handle bo-

In the Blink of an Eye, with No need for Momentum or Acceleration, Ponyo Speed-Blitzes Zack and Immediately Closes the Gap and Comes within Inches of his Face.

Ponyo: Throughout the Entirety of the Animal Kingdom...Big and Small...there is One creature that can Achievement Maximum Speed right from the Get-go in 0 seconds flat, The Cockroach.

In Ponyo's Right hand, A Firery and Sulphric Smell begins to Permeate through the Air, As in the Palm of his Hand a Chemical Reaction is About to Occur...The Power of the Bombadier Beetle...Instant Combustion.

Hybridization Model: Bombadier Beetle

Hybridization Mode: Cock-roach